Tigertec.co.uk

Tigertec.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tigertec.co.uk?

“Ordered Keen sandals and got some Chinese cheap import not even branded Keen”

SonJack V.
2/8/18

I ordered two pairs of girls Keen sandals. Tigertec not only overcharged my credit card by $25, they also sent me two pairs of brown and mustard coloured mens cheap Chinese sandals that don't even have the brand name Keen on them. There is no phone number, no email address, no postal address (other than one in China) for this company. All message have to go through their website, great way of hiding. Their site is also not secure meaning your details can be compromised. Will be filing a complaint with my credit provider tomorrow and alert authorities to this company. Don't waste your time with them, they are not legitimate!

sonjackv
February 8th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Tigertec.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tigertec.co.uk?

Have a question about Tigertec.co.uk?