Review of TheNorthFace

Tel: 1-855-500-8639
endurancechallenge@publicishawkeye.com

deew114
6/15/19

I love the North Face. A lot of my jackets are the north face and i get a lot of compliments when I wear my coats and jackets. It can be quite expensive but it really has good quality compared to other brands.

rogerh180
Should-Use-A- D.
1/29/19

What happened to The North Face? They went from great products and service around 2001-2005 but then a steady decline downward. They have disintegrated just like the inner-lining on this Summit Series North Face jacket. And they are doing absolutely nothing to improve their position well behind Patagonia and others.

After I sent their warranties department via email these two photos and asked whether they believe the jacket has any possible chance of being relined, so as to spare me the time and trouble of shipping it back to them if there is absolutely no hope, they blew off my request and told me they would only evaluate it after they receive it back. "Okay" I responded. So 'Patricia' from The North Face decided to send me a nasty-@ss passive-aggressive email right back: "Have a great day." Oh, REALLY, 'Patriccia?' You wanna plaaayee? (Of course, I didn't actually see her c*^@y email until over an hour later, so) it was somewhat anti-climactic by the time I chimed back: "i get it. your life sucks." Done with The North Face.

heidew
4/9/18

They never disappoint. Quality is always great and they stand by their product. Shipping is fast. Order a vest for my husband and he loves it. Will be ordering more soon.

christyl6
9/11/15

I ordered a denali from the site and it was easy, fast delivery and amazing quality. I had a north face winter coat a few years ago that i got from dsg and i loved it, still looks new so i knew the fit i needed. The price is high but the shipping was free and the quality is worth it. the site had videos for how the jacket is made, very cool and informative. love my north face

Questions? Get answers from the TheNorthFace staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TheNorthFace