Review of TigerMedical

pricematch@tigermedical.com

4 reviews with 5 stars

mordechais
9/3/17

Great Customer Service. You know there are certain things you just should not buy on any random website. Jeff at Tiger Medical went way out of his way to accommodate me. Was ordering a ECG Machine for the office. Had many questions so I called them. Jeff answered all my questions about the machine, met a competitors price, instructed me to email the Info right then and there. In 15 minutes the machine was ordered with free shipping and I was assured a great warranty. For something this important, go to the right place. Tiger Medical and ask for Jeff

conniep42
8/30/17

I have to say it's been a wonderful experience with tigermedical thus far and they have proved themselves time and again with over performance. A special thanks to Jeff and team they really know their game and make me happy each time. Keep it up tiger!

yaakovd
9/18/12

Great site! I needed to order complicated medical equipment and their clear descriptions, detailed images, information, and helpful and polite sales staff helped me make the right choices. I will order from them again!

miriamb3
8/22/12

I made a purchase on their webiste; amazing, incomparable user-friendly site, excellent prices and service!!

Questions? Get answers from the TigerMedical staff and other customers.

TigerMedical?