This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tiffanycollections.co.uk

Tiffanycollections.co.uk

Tiffanycollections.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tiffanycollections.co.uk ranks 96th among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Tiffanycollections.co.uk?

“This sit claims to sell genuine Tiffany Jewellry which...”

Julie M.
12/2/09

This sit claims to sell genuine Tiffany Jewellry which is false. I paid £34 for some small silver earrings for a present. I had to wait nearly 3 weeks for delivery. I finally picked them up from the post office today. There is no way on earth they are the genuine article. The ribbon was frayed and the box looked battered, they actually came from Hong Kong! Please do not give these people the time of day never mind your hard earned cash!

juliem7
December 2nd, 2009
deenac
December 4th, 2009
I have ordered an bracelets on the 4th of november 2009 and it still not here i have sent them emails and they sent me a emails back but the tracking number they gave me was incorrect so i have sent numbers of emails and i have a couple of emails back which sound like standerard letters i have asked for a refund as i can't take the risk of it not being here for xmas. Dont be fooled by there realy good reviews on there website never again will i buy from them again and if you do you will need the best of luck
patriciak1
December 5th, 2009
So far i am very distressed at the reviews of this website and after seing an article on BBc News 24 this morning even more worried. I ordered items from this site 10 days ago and have tried to access the website this morning to discover that it does not exist anymore!

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffanycollections.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffanycollections.co.uk?

Have a question about Tiffanycollections.co.uk?