This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tiffany.me

Tiffany.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tiffany.me ranks 251st among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Tiffany.me?

“I ordered 3 items from this website and they looked...”

MA D.
9/1/10

I ordered 3 items from this website and they looked nothing like the pictures that appeared on their website. They were very badly made. I sent the items back as instructed and was told that it would take a minimum of 6 weeks to get a refund. I have no refund and it's been 3 months. I cannot find their website anymore... it just doesn't exist. I have tried to track them down with no luck. It looks like I got conned. If anyone has any information on how I can contact them, please post it here for those of us that were tricked like I was.

mad24
September 1st, 2010
dawnn
December 26th, 2009
I placed an order through this website and was not happy with the quality of the items. I e-mailed customer service and was given return instructions to a Hong Kong address for a 100% refund. Unfortunately the post office told me incorrectly that my return shipping method was trackable and the company had to sign for the package. This company gave me the run-around for 1 1/2 months before finally saying they had never received my package. When I tried to go back to their original website, it had totally changed to a different company name and when I e-mailed this customer service, they denied they were the same company. They said I had been tricked by some jerks but that it was not them. So now I am out almost $100.00.
elowo
November 3rd, 2011
Don't be ignorant!
Tiffany's items/jewelry is N-E-V-E-R on sale and has NEVER been on sale in the company's history!
There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffany.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffany.me?

Have a question about Tiffany.me?