Review of Tiffany.me

tiffany.me

elowo
11/3/11

Don't be ignorant!
Tiffany's items/jewelry is N-E-V-E-R on sale and has NEVER been on sale in the company's history!
There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.

mad24
9/1/10

I ordered 3 items from this website and they looked nothing like the pictures that appeared on their website. They were very badly made. I sent the items back as instructed and was told that it would take a minimum of 6 weeks to get a refund. I have no refund and it's been 3 months. I cannot find their website anymore...it just doesn't exist. I have tried to track them down with no luck. It looks like I got conned. If anyone has any information on how I can contact them, please post it here for those of us that were tricked like I was.

dawnn
12/26/09

I placed an order through this website and was not happy with the quality of the items. I e-mailed customer service and was given return instructions to a Hong Kong address for a 100% refund. Unfortunately the post office told me incorrectly that my return shipping method was trackable and the company had to sign for the package. This company gave me the run-around for 1 1/2 months before finally saying they had never received my package. When I tried to go back to their original website, it had totally changed to a different company name and when I e-mailed this customer service, they denied they were the same company. They said I had been tricked by some jerks but that it was not them. So now I am out almost $100.00.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffany.me staff and other customers.

Tiffany.me?