Review of Tidestore

reviews@tidestore.com

8 reviews with 2 stars

elmae
11/9/16

I am not specially pleased with the offer. I thought that it will be much bigger and wider offer for all people and all ages just enough.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi, elma,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. I've just found your order and has asked our representative to email you, please kindly pay attention to your email box. Please don't worry and I believe that your problems would be resolved soon. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com.
Have a nice day.
Tidestore
juanitaf4
9/1/15

Ordered stuff on the 17 July still have not received them, instead of updating me, they blocked me from e-mailing them because I was harassing them wanting to know where my order is. I don't think I deserve such treatment

leeannl1
8/17/15

This business advertises the most stunning looking clothes, they do give good service however, the clothes that you pay for and Receive are cheap looking, bad quality and it smells of plastic! I ordered many items( about 12 items) only the 1 pair of boots and a jacket I could call decent. the Rest of what I received could be called trash, no one would ever buy it if they saw it in the shop. How the "model" wear the clothes and what you really get is totally different. Is SHOCKINGLY different. And it looks used already.

I am extremely disappointed at what I bought, I feel it was a great waste of money and time.
I waited 4 months for my goods to come through, tracking every single day, it was so tedious and annoying I just gave up near the end. The staff were trying to be helpful but the experience was still aggravating. Unfortunately I have to say that I can't recommend anyone to buy from here.

Tip for consumers: I didn't do my research and now I paid a price!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,
I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,
Tidestore Team
vaniak
8/12/15

I ordered two items from Tidestore on July 17th and got an email about 2 weeks later saying that one of the items was out of stock. They requested that I pick another item within the same price range (or up to 10% more expensive) or I could also get a refund. I opted for the refund and was immediately refunded. A little over a week later, they said there was something wrong with their systems and they couldn't retrieve the item info on my order and asked me to specify the color of the item again. It's almost been a month and I haven't received my items, or even a tracking number, but it does seem like they are responsive.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. Could you please tell me your order NO. ? After you have sent me the order NO. then I will inform your exclusive customer service representative immediately and he or she will try hard to help you solve your problem as soon as possible!

Best regards!
Tidestore team
jolantap
12/30/14

I ordered a shirt from tidestore.com on 12/17/2014. It was supposed to be here in 5-8 days. It is now Tuesday night 12/30/2014 and I still have not received my item. This is upsetting me!

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

could you please give me your order number so that i can check your order status and try hard to solve your problem as soon as possible!

TBdress service team.
marias71
10/6/14

I was about to buy something when I decided to read the reviews...all good reviews come from the most weird names, which made me question the veracity of them...

Tip for consumers: It's me or somebody else noticed that all the good reviews come from weird names?!!!!!?????

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review. your worry is reasonable, I understand you. werid name is indeed stange, maybe customers don't want to tell others their name and information in public place, so they use werid name. We are confident of our products, and I 'm really sorry that you give a bad review to our website without really shopping experience, which is not good to us and other pepole.
Thanks for your review again, we will do better in future.
nl12
9/17/14

My items took to long and I wrote and asked for a refund since it wasnt shipped yet. Within in hours I received a message saying that my item was sent That was August 15th and here I am a month later and still no items. I am trying to use the tracking number they gave me but it doesnt work. I think that this is a fake web site

Tip for consumers: They also go by the name sammy dress

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Dear customer,
Thaks for your review! Have you reveived your product now? your products may be resisted at customs, so it takes longer to reach you. As for you mentioned “I am trying to use the tracking number they gave me but it doesnt work", I don't know what's wrong,because other customers haven't encountered this problem,but we will check our website to avoid the same problem.
Thanks for you review again, we will make our website in future!
valerins
7/31/14

well most of the comments are bad soooo im starting to think otherwise . I ordered my dress a week ago still not here im starting to get worried and stuff. if my dress doesn't come I will be arguing and never shopping again. if it does come I still couldn't take the risk my money on this store

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore