Review of Tidestore

Tel: +86-29-68508332
reviews@tidestore.com

kaiyoa
5/4/14

This is one of the best online shops. Really cheap clothes that actually look just like the photos. Good quality, too!
My package arrived pretty quick. I think it`s a site you can trust!

didid
5/4/14

It is a serious site that respects its clients.
My order arrived very quickly, it was packaged very carefully.
Gladly recommend TIDESTORE.COM site!

caroleb5
5/2/14

This is the worst store I have ever dealt with. Do not buy anything from this store or you may be in for big trouble. The clothes I ordered didn't fit. I contacted them the day after I received them for a refund. They told me to take pictures of myself showing they didn't fit, which I did. They then told me to take pictures of the packaging material and tags on the clothes, which I did. Even though I followed their dispute procedures they refused to give me my money back saying they are a manufacturer not a retailer. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!!!

erewre
4/23/14

I love dealing with them Communicate with customers and respect them gently Shipping is arranged in a manner Regularity Time thank you for every thing. The products of tidestore are the best, so for that reason I prefer tu buy all different types of things here!!

ef381
4/22/14

It really doesn't get any worse than this! STAY AWAY!!!!! I have placed an order 20 days ago and I have yet to receive the product. I have tried to contact customer service and I have yet to receive a reply! Sick! This is definitely a SCAM! Took my money and no product or answer. I will never purchase anymore from them again.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
4/18/14

Webstores that fake security seals, in this case Paypal, have certainly ethical problems. Avoid them.

jeiaa
4/18/14

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE FROM A CROOKED COMPANY! I can't even figure out a better way to describe this 3wk NIGHTMARE dealing with them!!! HOW DO YOU CHARGE SOMEONE FOR AN ITEM YOU DON'T HAVE...and THEN not even TELL them until they inquire about the whereabouts of the order as a whole??? ABSOLUTELY INSANE! And I STILL haven't received the items they DID have!!!!

mustafak8
4/18/14

I bought a pair of shoes from tidestore.com and was happy when the shoes came 3 days later! I didn't have to return them, but if I had to, the returns are free. The prices are super cheap, and there's a really good selection.

jamesc161
4/17/14

The comforter set is excellent. However, UPS left the box at my front door. I don't think they rang the bell. They should have done that rather than leaving the package. Perhaps the driver didn't want to carry it to my apartment. Tidestore excellent services. Thanks

julieb51
4/8/14

Ordered £87 worth of clothes. One item arrived a month after 4 items were poorly made and poor quality. I sent them pictures how badly the stitching are and how different it is on the photos. I wanted to return the items but the customer service said it wasn't that bad and if I could just keep them and I insist on returning them and they said I can return the items but I have to pay for tax and shipping AGAIN and once they got it they will review and make a decision whether to give my refund. I ended up keeping the items as I am not willing to pay more for unwanted items. I should have checked reviews before ordering. NEVER AGAIN! Poor customer service. Poor quality and very different from photos. I STAY AWAY!!!

kimberlyg9
3/27/14

I ordered some boots and a jacket the items look different than the pictures. The material is VERY cheap looking and the boots are VERY poorly made. The heel & buttons on the boot is coming off without me wearing it and the inside of the boot is torn and it is also not the size I ordered. When I contacted customer service I was told to give the boots to a good friend and order me another pair! Really! I paid $53 for those boots! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

coralh
3/26/14

Please DO NOT order anything from this site. the clothes look really cute in the pics but its no close to what it looks. Very cheap quality stuff that u wouldn't want to wear. Waste of money. I wasted my money PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOURS!

kinseyw1
3/17/14

If I could give them a lower rating I would. Ordered a lace "dress" from their site. Figured it may fit a bit on the small size so I ordered a medium. Their size medium is the equivalent of a children's extra small. I'm quite petite and only about 5' 2 and this dress was so tight and also only covered about half of my behind. It's about the length of a long t-shirt.
When I complained about the fit and size of the dress they said they didn't believe me unless I took photos. So I had to take embarrassing photos of a dress not covering my behind. After I sent them the photos they said the dress looked beautiful and that it was my fault for ordering the wrong size. I'm sorry but a dress that does not cover my backside is not a beautiful dress. I can't wear it anywhere.
They refuse to refund my money and refuse to take responsibility for their low quality product. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

louisw13
3/13/14

Actually their items are not bad. I bought a t shirt on tidestore and it's quite lovely. The price was very cheap as well. The delivery took about 2 weeks, but it only cost me $4.

kudon
3/2/14

UNWEARABLE BAD KOREAN QUALITY. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
First and foremost, the product you receive is different to what you've seen on their web site photo. Fabric quality so bad, buttons are falling off, seams are not straight, sleeves are wonky. Please spread the words. Do not make more victims from Tidestore.

mp37
1/27/14

I don't recommend tidestore.com. You really don't want to be it's customer. They treat buyers worse than badly.
I ordered a hoodie and a coat. It took centuries to get the hoodie and then centuries to get the coat.
Hoodie came with a broken zipper, coat came with such a smell I couldn't describe it. Some lady at their customer service told me to send both clothes back and she will give me a refund + return me shipment costs.
I sent both back to China. They claimed for months that they didn't receive anything and when received it they didn't want to give me my money back.
They are cheaters! All their products are fake and not from the material they claim on their website.
Don't order on tidestore.com!

nanat
11/28/13

Agreed with the other 2 reviewers. shipping took forever. Was disappointed too. They do not accept returns too. The stitching and constructions were poorly executed, i am embarrassed to wear whatever i bought from them, so now they just hanging in my closet. Really disappointed and i would not buy from them again, and would not recommend it.

stefaniec1
10/31/13

I ordered 2 shirts and 1 jacket from Tidestore on August 31 2013.It says on their website that because it is shipped from overseas and has to go through customs allow for 2 weeks for delivery.

I constantly checked the order status and the 100% cotton jacket came in about a month later. The tracking system is faulty and never works so dont expect to find where your item(s) are. When I received it it was polyester or to better put it...it was costume material. After that I inquired about my other 2 items only to discover 1 of them had been out of stock.

I requested a refund and rejected replacing the item and surprisingly they credited it quickly. For my last shirt I just received today, Halloween 2013, 2 months after i ordered it, I contacted them 6 times through email where the communication is bad at their greatest. I'm assuming they use some sort of digital translator because the returning emails made no sense. AGAIN like the jacket the shirt is polyester.

..feels like a costume which I guess is appropriate given it arrived on Halloween. Their measuring chartsucks too as both of my Halloween costumes are way too small.

I wouldn't put up with a headache of trying to send them back given they cannot properly communicate and it would cost me more than what I paid or what they are worth.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! 44b89c

anelp
10/29/13

a week ago i ordered a dress from tidestore i had a party and i wanna it to wear it that day.but the dress hasnt arrived yet.its been 2week hopefully i get it soon.i should it read the reviews before i ordered. this is my first and las time ordering dresses online

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore