Baltimore Event Tickets Baltimore

Baltimore Event Tickets Baltimore has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Baltimore Event Tickets Baltimore?

“Mostly postive. I've had a few bad experiences with purchases that couldn't be delivered, and a sale”

woodward w.
6/25/18

Mostly postive. I've had a few bad experiences with purchases that couldn't be delivered, and a sale where I mistaklenly didn't list all features (right when you changed your listing process about a year ago). I felt cheated and scammed a bit in both cases.

woodwardw
June 25th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Baltimore Event Tickets Baltimore staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baltimore Event Tickets Baltimore?

Have a question about Baltimore Event Tickets Baltimore?