This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tickets.org

Tickets.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tickets.org ranks 177th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate Tickets.org?

“Great experience!”

Alyssa L.
2/20/18

My daughter and her son had a great time! They both enjoyed themselves and had nothing but great things to say. Excellent service and accommodations, will definitely be buying again!

“Bad”

Alex N.
3/26/18

Didnt eat my money back for cancelled show. Paid with card. Show was in Sioux Falls SD in March Mailing info Alexander nikolas 1112 east 4th st volga SD, 57071

alyssal29
February 20th, 2018

alexn86
March 26th, 2018

Mailing info
Alexander nikolas
1112 east 4th st volga SD, 57071

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tickets.org?

Have a question about Tickets.org?