Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

107 reviews with 2 stars

kaylao4
1/19/18

Want Printable ticket!. Once again $120 in fees is ridiculous!. We are being ripped off here!. And they don't even show that until after your transaction goes through

joyj42
1/19/18

fees too high disappointed in how much it adds to the ticket price total that is a ton of money for the venue to take in if 10000 people show up.

kristiu
1/15/18

I thought the tickets were $69 and I was fine with that, but by they time they added the service fee and e-ticket cost, it was more like $100 tickets. It's very difficult for the average American to afford going to concerts and other venues with these prices!

miriamk16
1/11/18

If it's important to you to have this out of the way - this is not the way to go. It reminds me of the camp out to get tickets things in the old days - kinda stressful

garys259
1/6/18

There are too many emails and questions for the pleasure of paying the additional service charges to ticket.experts. I keep trying submit your review but it will not go. I hope I haven't lost $500.....

chrisf153
1/1/18

Too expensive. Not a big fan of the extra 100+ bucks for fees for a couple of tickets. In the end, it appears as though i got tickets, we'll see when we get to the venue.

terrym143
12/28/17

Got the tickets, but wasn't expecting the extra "service" fee. Service for what? Email? Adding 1/3 of the quoted price to the total for emailed tickets to nosebleed seats is robbery and you all should be ashamed.

gloriah34
12/24/17

My fees cost more than one of the three tickets I bought! This has got to be service gouging...absolutely ridiculous! As mentioned in another review, there was no mention that there would be a service fee or what the cost would be! I realize that a fee is the norm for these ticket sites...but, really...they charge per ticket!! A reasonable fee per 'order' would be more palatable! They did send a ticket club coupon for a year on them that says you don't have to pay fees...but I have not yet check out the conditions of membership. I feel that I have more than paid for a membership as it is with the fees I just paid! I also sent an email complaining about the cost of the service fees but have yet to hear back from anyone directly.

Tip for consumers: Shop around...the service fees on this site are extremely high.

huntern9
12/22/17

These ticket sites need to stop being $#*!s with the ridiculous fees. I swear the first site to actually have reasonable fees will destroy the rest of the competition. Get it together!

angiem63
Angie M.
12/21/17

This is a pain that I have to do this to get my tickets. Liked the experience until this. And now I have to leave 100 characters???????????

davem253
12/20/17

thanks for the tix. a little expensive on the fees, i did not expect a $47.00 fee plus another $7.95 fee to print tickets.

cindyw121
12/18/17

I was surprised at the high amount of the service charge and realized I made a mistake not going direct.

waynen12
12/12/17

Other recent reviews indicate that almost all of your customers were upset about your high & hidden fees, in my case $37.75 per ticket, which, as I said, is absurd. If you want repeat customers then be more transparent on the real cost. Dealing with your company is worse than buying a new car, but at least we all know that new cars advertise the base model.

Tip for consumers: Don’t!!

suecarolr
12/11/17

The extra charges when ordering on line is exhorbitant. Each ticket is charged. Fpr these tickets I paid $75.00 for $55.00 seats!!

yasmine53
12/9/17

The extra fees that come along with the actual purchase of the ticket could be stated before checking out. So you don't get a shock in the end. It could also be stated in which currency that I am being charged. And also the fee to print the tickets myself is vert steep!
you could also make it easier to confirm your purchase! it was over all an okay experience, but I'm not sure if i would ever use the site again, or even reccomend it.

jerryr64
12/6/17

Listed tickets that weren't actually available. Wouldn't find out until filled out all the information then hit purchased. Had to go through this process multiply times, 6 - 10 I lost count. Then you charge $4.76 service fee and almost $8.00 to email me the tickets. Very sad that you get charged for an email specially after the poor service of having to type all my information out multiply times. Ticket Master may charge you service fees but not to email you your tickets nor is that hard to check out. One time shot with them and they don't list tickets as available when they are not available

nancyp139
12/2/17

Can't wait for the game, buying from this site was easy, but the only thing is until the very end do you find out how much all the fees are. It was almost like paying double

kelseys35
11/27/17

It was easy enough to book my tickets, but I'm concerned of the legitimacy of the site. The device charge was I felt to be too high. And I'm concerned that this could be a scam because of all of the stipulations, as well as the fact that I entered my home address but they do not mail me my tickets and instead I have to find them somewhere around the venue itself.

saiges
11/22/17

I bought the tickets easily but now trying to download my tickets have been hard. I won't order from them again

colleenk31
11/21/17

Ordered criss angel Cesar's tickets Nov 16- it is now nov 21 still have not received my email with my 2 tickets to print, trying to get through to customer service is very hard. I am posting it here. could someone get back to me and get me my tickets, they are a Christmas gift
colleen@kearneyplanters.com

hilariet
11/21/17

I do not like that i cant print tickets until 2 days before event.I would not have booked thru you if i knew that. Also, VERY Hhigh service charge for the amount of stress i am going to have til 2 days before event when i have my tickets!!!

kurtk13
11/18/17

Printing tickets via email is standard practice, charging a convenience fee is prehistoric. Charging a maintenance fee of 24 bucks is just plain highway robbery. Oh you want to purchase this 68 dollar ticket? I guess you can, but only if you give us almost half the ticket price over that.

Calculate out how many seats there are and it becomes mind boggling. Quite the racket, I'm in the wrong industry, and I work at a bank so that's saying something.

wendyh121
11/16/17

it was ok, but too much trouble to print my ticket. and a service fee of 20 dollars making my total be over 80$.

charlesd141
Charles D.
11/15/17

Gives the appearance of bait-and-switch. $52 is the stated total, with the $15 "delivery fee" (enough to pay for 30+ postage stamps) shown separately. At checkout, however, an additional, previously undisclosed "service fee" is added, and the total of $84.68 is finally disclosed, an increase of 62% over the "bait" price. Scheduled to ship Dec 16 for a Dec 20 game, looks very risky. Seller will probably charge my card right away and draw interest on my money until this third party seller actually orders the tickets from the source, and the tickets actually ship.

kb198
11/14/17

large service fee per ticket...feeling leery about purchase after all.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert