Review of Ticketron

Tel: 888-345-0872
support@ticketronn.com

mutyab
1/2/18

I purchased a concert ticket from Ticketron,us, They have a bad seller called Tickettracker. I made a purcahse and the ticket was not available right away. This is not how should business work. They should have charged me when they delivered the ticket. I'm not going to buy anymore from Tickettron. They need to taken down because they are ripping off customers.

johnp295
11/11/15

I have been a Ticketron shopper for years. I can tell you this, they have never let me down. Great Live Online Assistance, Knowledgeable Phone Assistants, Reasonable Prices. I have tried many other services, but I find myself coming back to Ticketron time and time again. Definately recommended by this sports lover!

Tip for consumers: If you have any questions, contact them. Very courteous and knowledgeable. No run arounds.

lorrainew3
9/26/11

I love this site I have purchased ticket here for many concerts through the years. I have been to a lot of ticket sites when I was trying to get good seats. What I like about Ticketron is you can see the seating chart and what is still available before buying the tickets. Although when I bought tickets they were cheaper then than they are now. The price of a concert when I went was a lot less expensive than seeing shows today. The economy has caused the prices to rise. I still think the price see someone like Janet Jackson or Bob Seger are still priced fairly. I bought tickets last year for Seger and had a ball. He still rocks I remember my girlfriend and I where so excited when he started singing, Turn the page this is one of our favorite songs. I love Peter Frampton also. I remember when I saw him perform Frampton Comes Alive. I never had a chance then to purchase ticket here but now you can. I like the site because it shows where the performers are performing with times and dates for all there shows. You can check this site to see when the performers are coming to your town. I visit it daily because I am trying to get tickets to see David Copperfield. Since I have never had the chance to see him live I think this is show worth saving for. I hope this helps all who want to see there favorite performers. http://www.ticketron.us

Questions? Get answers from the Ticketron staff and other customers.

Ticketron?