Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Three Avocados Coffee also ranks 2nd among Coffee sites.

• My Path & Post Real Estate company likes giving out Three Avocados Coffee as a closing gift with our coffee mugs.
  • Three Avocados Coffee is a great coffee at a great price.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Three Avocados Coffee?

“It's just great coffee...”

Jard K.
6/11/20

I ordered the stuff and I had it a few days later. Delivery is very fast, the service is excellent. And what a delicious and fragrant coffee I now drink every morning. If it wasn't for me, I'd be really jealous :) It's exactly the kind of coffee I wanted, nothing messed up. So thank you Three Avocados Coffee for working so well with the customers: 3

“Disappointed”

timothy c.
1/6/17

They had merchandise on their website even though they no longer sold it and the one shirt I did get was such poor quality that I couldn't wear it

avocados coffee (12) great coffee (13) customer service (8) coffee tastes (3) delicious coffee (6)
timothyc60
January 6th, 2017
Verified purchase
josephk74
Joseph K. – Three Avocados Coffee Rep
Tim, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org with your order number. We'll be happy to refund any merchandise you're unhappy with. Thanks!

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados is a non-profit coffee company. 100% of our net proceeds provide clean drinking water.

josephk74
Joseph K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Three Avocados Coffee?

Have a question about Three Avocados Coffee?