This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TheWatchShopUK.net

TheWatchShopUK.net

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.3 / 5

TheWatchShopUK.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TheWatchShopUK.net ranks 238th among Watch sites.

How would you rate TheWatchShopUK.net?

“I am giving this website no stars but I had to give...”

davce r.
1/22/15

I am giving this website no stars but I had to give them 1 to get my email on... as I brought a watch on the 25th October for my wife`s birthday on the 21st of December as I had the money to at the time and did not want to struggle for Christmas... she opened thew watch did not take any of the labels or anything off the watch... emailed them to say could I have a refund they said just put a note in and send it back ok... 7 pounds it took me to send it back... 2 days later had an email to say that the watch was scratched and damaged?... sent 1 back saying it was ok when sent back!... said I had to get into contact with escalations?... have been in touch with pay pal. To write formal complaint also they said they had photo`s of the watch I sent back I hope the photo`s are time stamped from when they recived it. NO THEY WERN`T... I am absolutely disgusted and upset that they are calling me and my wife liars... and my wife now has no watch 40 pounds and 7 pounds to send it back so. A very strong word of warning do not buy from the watch shop... my wife is really upset to have no birthday present! Thank you the watch shop... it is still ongoing with pay pal buy at your own risk.

davcer
January 22nd, 2015

tims21
December 2nd, 2011

This is a good site and has possibly one of the largest selections of watches ive seen before but once again its a shame you have to live in england to be able to use it :(

What a surprise no response after all these months?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TheWatchShopUK.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheWatchShopUK.net?

Have a question about TheWatchShopUK.net?