TheUKElectoralRoll.co.uk

TheUKElectoralRoll.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TheUKElectoralRoll.co.uk also ranks 70th among Government sites. The most common issues with TheUKElectoralRoll.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate TheUKElectoralRoll.co.uk?

“Scam”

Fiona B.
6/24/17

I paid for full name search nothing happened when I put name in and pressed search. I put my own name in to test again nothing happened when I pressed search. My emails have not been answered and I am feeling very uneasy about this website. I have cancelled my credit card that I paid with just in case. It is not right for a so called professional looking website to be allowed to con people like this.

fionab29
June 24th, 2017
delm291
April 10th, 2014
I 've just wasted around ten pounds on this site. Paid the 3 pounds odd for electoral roll search using address only, did not work then did but not very well. Then paid 7 pounds odd for a property ownership one-off search. They said it would take 24 hours and had to be done manually. Emailed them, no reply. Utter scam. Dead duck.
list1
March 6th, 2012
The same happened to me, any search = 0.

Has anyone managed to speak or get an answer from this company ?
or took these guys to court easy and successfuly ?

robertm47
August 12th, 2011
Done same as others but only subscribed for 1 month as I wasn't chancing 12 month subscription charge. No hits from any searches even though 192.com gives multiple hits for same searches, can't even locate myself and I am on the electoral roll register and have been for years. Asked for refund and I have reported them to Internet Watchdog, appears they don't hold any records.
audreyg
November 7th, 2010
This site does not do any of the things it states. I paid for one month's full electoral roll search and entered full details of myself and other known members of my family. All of whom are registered on the electoral roll and births and marriages.
All searches apparently performed by this site returned a zero result. No information available whatsoever.
Several e-mails sent to their complaints address and again, not one reply received. This site is taking money under false pretences and should investigated for fraudulent practice.
chriss29
February 17th, 2011
This site does not inspire at all! I have tried to find people on the site who I know are on the Electoral Roll and could not find anyone! Something is radically wrong with their system, such a shame really, the site should be investigated.
davidt19
February 12th, 2011
I have paid for one months unlimited use of the site to identify persons on the electoral roll at a particular address in the UK.I tried many addresses of friends and famil including my own who I know are on the eledctoral roll and not one search came up with a result.
David, February 2011

The same happened to me, any search = 0. Sent them many emails complainning, tried to ring them, no answer, left messages...no return calls. Has anyone managed to speak or get an answer from this company ? or took these guys to court easy and successfuly ? Thank you for your input

By lis t.