The T Shirt Man

The T Shirt Man has a consumer rating of 3.36 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The T Shirt Man also ranks 43rd among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with The T Shirt Man are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• T-shirts arrived next day, great standard of printing and customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate The T Shirt Man?

“Ordered 40 t shirts on Friday afternoon for our university.....”

Logan S.
10/22/13

Ordered 40 t shirts on Friday afternoon for our university society pub crawl, after being let down by our previous printer that he did not have time to print them.. PANIC PANIC PANIC found tshirt man on friday afternoon and he said no problem.. They arrived this morning looking fantastic.. Thankyou very much..

“Absolutely horrendous”

Adam B.
10/16/13

Absolutely horrendous. 1) Took about 2 weeks to print order. 2) Only printed order when I called to chase 3) Printed my logo in completely the wrong colours and amended the logo to suit themselves 4) Asked me to send the items back to be amended, would be turned around in 48 hours. 5) 2 weeks later no shirts 6) Full refund was given, but still waiting on reimbursement for my postage to send them back. In summary DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

customer service (4)
logans22
October 22nd, 2013
jamesc127
October 16th, 2013
Ordered some t-shirts for my friends stag do, which we left to the last minute.
T-shirts arrived next day, great standard of printing and customer service.
Would use again!
johnnad
October 20th, 2013
the site is fantastic. Online and real customer service is spectacular. Shop in this website and experience a great service and fast turnaround time
flon1
November 18th, 2014
anddyw
October 18th, 2013
Great service, well happy with the tshirts we received, will definitely use again.
surajs1
May 6th, 2011
The website and the concept is to good. We can customize the printing and also give the suggestion about it before the t shirt printing. we can also see the picture of it. There are software containing the website which gives various features to us......its very very good...
adamb62
October 16th, 2013
Absolutely horrendous.

1) Took about 2 weeks to print order.
2) Only printed order when I called to chase
5) 2 weeks later no shirts

In summary DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
angeloa1
July 17th, 2012
Not very good, takes orders without looking at designs, says he's dispatched items, when he hasn't. After contacting customer service get told manager as gone away for a month. All this time no refund or clothing was giving to me. Always use paypal when buying online. Safe this way. Scam!
privaten1
May 14th, 2013
Ordered a shirt and received an email the next day stating it had been dispatched After waiting a week and not receiving it I email customer services and they tell me it had not yet been printed but they will push it through print for me that day. I waited 5 days and still received nothing so emailed customer services and they said my shirt could not be printed as the image was not the correct size. At this point I decided to call them to see what was going on and I was told they are too busy to speak to me and to call back at 6pm. Later I receive an email from Google Pocket saying I had been refunded. WTF!!!

I would usually walk away at this point but because the shirts are cheap I decided to give them a second chance, so I placed an order for 2 shirts nearly 3 weeks ago, received a dispatched email a week ago and still waiting for them to arrive. I have called customer services twice and they just say the shirts will be with me tomorrow.

The reason I ordered with them in the first place was because of the good reviews on their site about how quick the turn around was but I guess these are all fake reviews to make them look good. I submitted a negative review but surprise surprise they did not put it on the site.

The customer service is the worse I have ever known and the overall experience is bloody dreadful.
I would advise anyone to look elsewhere.
bena19
October 19th, 2013
Found that the service was ok TBH.. Polite young man with a small business.
alexanderj1
July 5th, 2012
Number 1 he screwed up our orders. Number 2 we re ordered them with plenty of time before we needed them and he screwed that up, aswell as the orders again. Number 3 the crap t shirts we got we can keep with a 25% refund which is hurrendous or we send them back for a full refund and now he has wasted our time and money. Number 4, DON'T EVER SHOP HERE, IT IS DREADFUL !

Questions? Get answers from the The T Shirt Man staff and other customers.

The T Shirt Man - Cheap, Simple & Fast T Shirt Printing Fast T Shirt Printing, Next Day T Shirt Delivery, Fast Uniform Printing, Guaranteed Delivery

jordanb28
Jordan B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The T Shirt Man?

Have a question about The T Shirt Man?