Review of Theshopforward

1 Review From Our Community

dawnm93
12/5/17

I have full respect for what they do. But if I'm going to pay $30 for t-shirt I'd rather buy a high quality shirt and send $30 to the charity of my choice instead.

I was DYING for the "Pimpin' Joy" camo shirt that the Bobby Bones Show promotes to fund their charities. The shirt came and went on the website so quickly I couldn't get one. Finally they became available again recently and I snagged one. I was really kind of nauseous about spending $30 on a t-shirt, but I kept reminding myself the money goes to a good cause, so just let it go.

It arrived yesterday (quick shopping, only a few business days after ordering, during the holiday season, so that's good.) It IS buttery soft. But it's completely see through. And I ordered a men's. I'm used to women's clothing being ridiculously thin for some reason, but men's shirts are usually heftier.

So, I guess I'll get as much wear out of it as I can, wash it gently with other soft clothing with no snaps or buttons, and just hope for the best. And in the future I'll just donate to charity directly.

**Note in the picture I'm simply holding the shirt up, not stretching it at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Theshopforward staff and other customers.

Theshopforward?