The Shoelounge.co.uk reviews

patj12
8/10/13

Ordered items which were not delivered. Contacted them and was told that they would reship. WHICH THEY NEVER DID.STAY AWAY!!!!!!

monx
5/14/12

Stay away from them! I had similar experience the other reviewer - I placed an order, it was delivered while I wasn't home (twice as they said) without leaving it with a neighbour or any note. Then I received an email to contact the courier and re-arrange delivery. Finaly I received my order - or rather half of it. I contacted theshoelongue via email to enquire about missing items - received only one line asking what's missing ...and other emails were left unanswered, of course I haven't received the missing items nor any refund. Won't be ordering from them ever again!

meravr
8/3/10

I made an order, the courier delivered whilst i was abroad but I returned within 4-5 days of first attempt. Already did the package go back to the couriers office and back to the provider. Luke from the Shoelounge did speak to me initially but when i asked for a refund I went quiet and has never answered any of my emails. I am talking about a loss of £40.

Questions? Get answers from the The Shoelounge.co.uk staff and other customers.

The Shoelounge.co.uk?