Review of TheSheetPeople

Tel: +1-219-756-7497
gdt@jorsm.com

candacep18
3/21/19

These sheets were supposed to be high count Egyptian cotton. They are a terribly thin micro fiber. I ordered cream and they arrived in an odd British tan color. They did include the get one free form in my order, but did not include a receipt with my order number , nor an email with the order number, so I have no proof of buying beyond the charge on my credit card statement. A total waste of money. I should have guessed the stated product, for the advertised cost, was too good to be true. Save yourself the hassle of dealing with them! Run, and run fast.

kelliew10
10/13/16

unless you want cheap microfiber sheets from China served up on a steaming hot plate of bad attitude and 0 customer service. I thought as their email header stated, that I was getting 100% Egyptian cotton sheets. When I opend the package and realized they were chinese microfiber sheets I contacted the company. That's when Amy Rittenhouse entered my world, and the lingering smell of sulphur still remains. First she castigated me for even wanting cotton sheets when her product was vastly superior and she urged me to try them out for a few days. I refused fearing that once they had been used they were mine forever. Feeling the love, I went straight to my credit card company to dispute the charges, and after mailing back the sheets at my expense two and half months ago I recieved notice from my credit card company that the dispute is resolved in my favor. This after providing them with email promises of refunds from the sheet people that I saved as well as proof from the USPS that the sheets were returned. They are shady in their marketing, downright dishonest in their customer service and the " eww" is hard to scrape off once you have done business with them.

Tip for consumers: my tip to you is DONT ORDER FROM THE SHEET PEOPLE!

diamonda
1/4/16

Really? I responded in good faith to your advertisement of your company's claim to have have adequate and at least "medium" quality bedding goods. The quality of the sheets and comforters to live "down" to the claims of low quality bedding at an affordable price. Your false claims of sheets with "1800 Thread Count" have conned me and others into believing this lie, you are a dishonest company. Although I did review the reviews you have listed on your website before buying, you have removed or never, ever posted the, I'm sure, hundreds of negative reviews and complaints. I have tried to contact you directly but, of course, there is no answer!!!! Really?

edithw16
7/10/14

The workmanship of the stitching is very poor quality and they will not accept returns.

Questions? Get answers from the TheSheetPeople staff and other customers.

TheSheetPeople?