Review of TheSaabSite

TheSaabSite reviews

Tel: 1-800-774-4496

dans673
12/9/18

They are responsive both online and in person. The access to parts has kept my 6 cars on the road 68-08. Prices are about 25% less than the dealer. In most cases they arrive in 2 days. The few returns, mostly my fault, have been promptly handled and credited. Where would we be with only GM?

saabd
8/8/15

Ordered some parts which were incorrect. They couldn't care less. Asked a bunch of times about sending them back, they would keep giving me the run around. It was clear they didn't want stuff back! Credit card company took care of them. Don't waste your time.

michaels261
5/15/15

I made an order nearing $500 on April 14th, 2015 and a month later after all the parts I ordered came, they charged me a second for the same exact order which included every item I had already recieved. As of now I'm working with my credit card company to dispute the claim since they will not respond to phone calls. Be VERY wary when using your credit card to make a purchase from this website. They are scammers.

izzya
10/30/13

I order a key and provide the vin so they can cut it to my car. Over a month later, they ship the product, and they email me and tell me it's a blank UNCUT key. I call the courier and tell them to ship it back to them. They haven't picked up the phone or replied to my emails since. I call my bank to file a fraud report, 2 months after the bank attempts to contact them, they send a letter to my bank claiming that the key WAS CUT to my car, and therefore non-returnable.

johnt120
8/30/13

Great selection of OE parts, fast shipping. I have 5 Saabs and 2 volvos and I buy everything from these guys.

andyg20
4/22/13

I ordered a part for my car, I received the wrong part, They were out of stock of the correct part. I returned the part and "Never" received a refund or credit. They never responded to my several call or emails.

johnt88
9/13/12

I just ordered tough to find products from them that Saab had on backorder for over 6 months. Parts arrived NEXT day. Killer guys. Will definitely order from them again. The best online experience I have ever had when it comes to Saab partsl

brunol1
7/10/12

Technical informations are great! Good tips on how to fix your car. But order your parts elsewhere. I ordered twice and each time something went wrong. The shipping fees they charge make no sense and if they send the wrong part (their mistake), you still have to pay for all the shipping. It is cheaper to throw the part away than send it back for a refund.

My advice: get all your infos from the saabsite and order your parts on eeuroparts.com.

brianf7
8/3/11

esterday I called and found out availability of a $22.00 radiator hose and I asked about overnight shipping. I was told that I would need to add the shipping address to my credit card. I did so. I then ordered the part online and paid an overnight shipping charge of $37.50 to guarantee that I would get the part today.
Well, imagine my surprise when I got an email with a USPS "Priority" 2-3 day service tracking number via email.
They are sorry this happened, but of course being sorry does not make up for the additional charges etc that I am going to go through due to their mistake.

charlesu
3/9/11

I ordered a headlight Lens for my 1999 Saab 93 and when I got the lens it was the wrong one. I provided Year, Make and Model AND Vin and low and behold lens does not fit. OK! Now I am docked 25% restocking fee and 14 bucks for mailing it back. This is one EXPENSIVE Light Lens.

brendas5
1/2/11

I think this a great aoto parts sales and service. They are very informative and easy to work with.

francisl1
12/14/10

Prices are good, parts and service are very good.

Questions? Get answers from the TheSaabSite staff and other customers.

TheSaabSite?