This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Therealticketcompany.co.uk

Therealticketcompany.co.uk

Therealticketcompany.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Therealticketcompany.co.uk ranks 161st among Tickets sites.

How would you rate Therealticketcompany.co.uk?

“Bought some good tickets from this site for the miley...”

john k.
3/25/10

Bought some good tickets from this site for the miley cyrus concert on the 13th december 2009. Ticketmaster was sold out, Would like to recommend!

“I ordered 2 tickets from www.threalticketcompany.co.uk...”

Steve D.
9/13/10

I ordered 2 tickets from www.threalticketcompany.co.uk on the 5/3/10 for the Muse concert at Wembley on 11/9/10. I received an email stating that the tickets had been purchased and that I would receieve them no later than 5 working days before the event. No tickets ever turned up. I tried phoning them but both phone numbers on their website did not work. I also emailed the company, which I did recieve a short reply asying the tickets were on there way and that I would be sent a tracking number. I never heard no more.

johnk8
March 25th, 2010
Ticketmaster was sold out, Would like to recommend!
steved3
September 13th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Therealticketcompany.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Therealticketcompany.co.uk?

Have a question about Therealticketcompany.co.uk?