Review of TheHungryJPEG

TheHungryJPEG reviews

hello@thehungryjpeg.com

glendaj3
4/29/16

I have ordered several fonts from TheHungryJPEG and they have been wonderful to work with. They are very quick to respond and very helpful. Thank you HungeryJPEG for the wonderful service and caring about the customer!!! Great job!!!

janes104
6/15/15

Ive bought a few bundles from these guys now and every time I have had a question (no complaints!) they have emailed me back incredibly fast and can't do enough to make sure you are a content customer.

I for one am the most content and am glad I found this area to leave a review!

Their bundles seem to include really popular products that I just love and seem to get better and better! The latest one I bought had a 96% saving or something crazy!

Thanks guys, you really are the best!

katieg13
5/3/15

The Hungry Jpeg is an amazing company that sells high quality design resources at an incredibly discounted price! I happened upon this company and am so glad I found them. They have monthly deal packages but I wish it were weekly ;) I eagerly wait until the next package deal they put together!!

Also, their customer service is quick and friendly. One of the download links didn't work properly, so I emailed them and they replied with a new download link within minutes of sending the email.

Thank you!! You guys are awesome!!! :)

From,
A very happy customer

Questions? Get answers from the TheHungryJPEG staff and other customers.

TheHungryJPEG?