Review of TheGadgetSnob

Tel: +1-800-416-9027
Mrs.Gadget@thegadgetsnob.com

christopherj161
1/15/19

I purchased four items from them on December 22 of last year. A week later, I contacted them to ask about my order. I was told it was "in transit". Another week passes and I still didn't get my stuff so I contact them again. This time they told me they "can't find my order" in their system which is funny because they sure had no problem taking the money out of my account.

I contact them a couple of more times asking about my order and there only response is they "are looking into it" and will get back to me. That was over a week ago and I have heard nothing from them.

Hopefully PayPal will refund my money from this scam company.

Avoid!

sandrap261
1/1/19

I placed an order on 12/1/2018 for Christmas present. Didn't arrive until after Christmas. Very inferior product compared to advertisement. Had already contacted PayPal re: no receipt of order and disputed the charge. Finally PayPal got info that it had been delivered about the day I received it. Tracking of package was impossible. I never plan to order from this company again. Also package value (I guess for customs) was $10 for an order of $28. They did send an apology that it did not arrive before Christmas but what difference did that make.

johnb1872
7/16/18

Not sure why they're saying that this company is a scam. I've ordered from this company a few times now an all of the transactions I had with them were all good.

seane33
4/14/18

The company/website is owned by Jared Goetz (jaredgoetz.com) he talks about building it in this Case Study video https://ecomhacksacademy.com/case-study-video?cf_uvid=36438f8a4edc35bd2990a7ab4da0ffec

His Instagram account is @jaredgoetzwhathewants

freds139
1/24/18

Stay away, They sent me a non working toy and wanted a video showing its not working (how ridiculous is this) instead of easily replacing it. They are not interested in you at all.

edwardk71
11/25/17

This company markets a lot on Facebook and not only offers an inferior product but they do not honor their return policy. You will be forced to "troubleshoot" a mindless list of options that will consume days of your time, obviously in an attempt to frustrate those seeking refunds to the point of giving up. The first obstacle will be to find a media player that can read the device, then there's the matter of setting the date which doesn't work unless you restart your computer several times and their excuse is, "The camera won't work unless the time is corrected." It continues to provide only Error code C and that's all you get for your money. Run from this product. They have no intention of refunding money in spite of their "guarantee."

mazena5
10/22/17

I am still waiting on my 2 smallest night vision security Camera which they charged my credit card $84.99 on 09/05/17 and they never shipped the product. I wrote several emails to this individual who keep changing his name in the same email. Further, I went to BBB website and found out this company is a bad news with an " F "ratings. It is a scam, they charged many people for items that they never delivered or shipped in the first place. I asked them at least five times to refund my money and cancel this order but they would not do so, instead they keep trying making up lies and excuses. And every time you point out these lies they make up another lie. NO Integrity nor self respect.oily handed chinese scamming people in the U.S.A and must be stopped. I will report these scammers to the proper authorities for investigations and prosecution..... So be careful it is a Scam.

It is a scam be carefull, there are no contact information when clicking on their " Contact us" no phone number no physical address this is probably a boggas and fraud from a scammer in Freaking Chica lizards ( Scammer artists ) Even after I requested in writing in an email their contact address they still did not response nor replied. A Federal Buerau of Invistigation should get involved and request the prosecution of the perpetrators, so that they don't think they can get away with American's money Scott free. Also a possibility of sanctioning Chinese government if not cooperating in handling such scams activity from Chinese no integrity citizens.

low328
5/1/17

You can't get in touch with them their Facebook has not been updated since February of this year. Did not respond to email, Facebook message, Facebook post to their page, and their site is bull$#*!.

Its a definite scam company. Their BBB rating is terrible and they take people's money without actually delivering the products. I would avoid.

By Christopher J.
Questions? Get answers from the TheGadgetSnob staff and other customers.

TheGadgetSnob?