The Furniture Place UK reviews

Durham, FIF DL1 5SF, UK
Tel: 01383 840 528

saraho75
11/30/18

High quality table, fast delivery and great customer services, I'm really pleased and would buy from you again

steves839
10/9/18

If I could give 0 stars I would. I bought an item of furniture which was not as described. I took this up with a person I assume was the owner. That person was repeatedly incredibly rude to me, customer service skills were zero and he was exceedingly argumentative, insisting there was nothing wrong with my item of furniture despite him having never seen it.

The person then went on to mock me openly. They are an atrocious company to deal with if anything goes wrong. My issue was minor and should have been swiftly and easily resolved. Instead it escalated to this with utter denial anything could ever go wrong or be wrong for them.

A deluded company which should be avoided at all costs.

sallys148
5/10/18

They've only got one star because I had to - if i had my way they would be well in to the minus stars !!

I bought an item that is faulty and cannot get anywhere with them.
They never answer the phone. I have sent numerous emails and they have never replied to one of them.

Looks like I'll have explore other avenues to take matters further.

tomp140
10/31/17

Good service, good price, good items.. what else can I say but a big thanks to all the staff, peter helped me with a few questions

manfromt
8/2/17

Recently ordered two glass 'topped' tables from these guys and unfortunately one of the table tops got smashed in transit. Phoned them up and had another in the post (courier) the very next day. No 'ifs', no 'buts' just good old fashioned excellent customer service. Oh! and the tables are Spot On as well...great value. Will I shop here again? Absolutely. Cheers guys.

johna876
1/4/17

Had a number of items off this company as have my family and friends, always delivered within a few days and best prices online. I did have one issue but was sorted the next day and was the delivery company anyway. Very professional and easy tracking so you know just when its coming with a 2 hour time slot very helpful for me. Look at some of the other reviews and think they have some competitors that may be not so nice.. They also gave me a discount code 2222 that also gives you 5% off. Not sure if that still works but give it a go. Put in on check out.

John

clarap15
1/4/17

If I could give a zero rating I would !!

Ordered a bed frame there, biggest mistake of my life! I ordered my bed frame on the 22nd December, the website says "orders are usually sent out within 3 working days and you receive dispatch notice and tracking information."

I emailed to find out how long it will take to be delivered (got ignored), I rang up and same thing. I waited until 2nd January to email again (I felt at this point I had been scammed- only received an email to say they took the money from PayPal and didn't hear anything after that.)

I was then sent a "snotty" email by the "owner" asking "did I live on the moon or something?" And "do I have a problem reading?"

He then voided my order and said he will refund me "in due time". When I emailed back asking how long will that be, the response was "when I feel like it." I have contacted PayPal to help me get my money back asap, even though it should not have gone to that extent! As I feel if you void someone's order, they should get a full refund, the same day when you void the order. So instead of chasing up my order (like I was doing before, I'm now chasing up my refund instead.)

By far the worse customer service I have ever received and I shall not be returning.

If you want to play a cat and mouse game then use this company. Otherwise avoid at all costs !!!

dazj
12/15/15

Ordered a few things from this company arrived in a few days and no problems.. top class

peterd95
12/15/15

I've no idea what this person Granville is talking about as I recently ordered quite a bit of furniture from this company, it was going to my Daughters house as a housewarming gift, I have to say I found the service outstanding, from the moment I ordered it until completion they were more than professional, emails also sent informing me of both dispatch and delivery, with the sheer volume of items I ordered there was only one issue, with a damaged part, I contacted them, got an instant response and the replacement part was sent out and with me within 48 hours, you can not fault service like this which makes me wonder if this issue is with this buyer more than the company, buy with confidence, I will be again!

granvillef3
5/20/13

We ordered some furniture of this website and wish we had not.

They were extremely rude to us for requesting a refund for faulty goods.
Stay away from these criminals if you dont want to lose your money!

Their Amazon account was shut down. Need We say more?

Questions? Get answers from the The Furniture Place UK staff and other customers.

The Furniture Place UK?