The Frye Company reviews

Tel: 212.226.FRYE (3793)
customerservice@thefryecompany.com

marandal
2/20/19

Made to look good but not made to last. Realistically, you can not expect them to be an every day wear or they will fall apart. They started taking shortcuts in the production of the boots and they are not made like they used to be, not made to last. Be warned, in this case you are not getting what you paid for, not even close.

louisp36
4/28/17

I bought a pair of Frye boots which fell apart quite quickly. I returned them and they sent me a note saying they did not accept returns of worn boots. Well if they hadn't fallen apart I would not have wanted to return them! For an expensive boot it was pathetic customer service.

katherinem54
12/21/16

Called to ask about exchange for smaller size and was told I had to call back next day during business hours for price adjustment. Called back because the size I needed was low in stcck, got a different customer service rep and was told no problem however the price reduction would come off after they shipped. Had to call back because the price reduction didn't match original as indicated. Called to return second pair, still too big, the guy seemed like he didn't care. Just the general attitude from all interactions were poor.

kelseyo1
12/29/14

The best customer service experience I have ever had. I bought a pair of boots last year and wore through the soles, and Frye has a policy to resole shoes for life. I got them back in a very quick manner, but two months later they fell apart again. They are my favorite boots, so I was heartbroken that this might be the end. I contacted customer service and they sent me a replacement pair the next day. words cannot express how grateful I am for Ana and their whole customer service team. I am so pleased and so thankful! Wonderful experience all around.

Questions? Get answers from the The Frye Company staff and other customers.

The Frye Company?