Review of Thefinalchance

Thefinalchance reviews

drewd2
11/6/10

I completely agree with the previous poster! I ordered a pair of sunglasses over 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive any shipping information. I sent an email about a week after the order was placed and received a response stating they were "sorry for the delay and will ship my order that same day." The email said I would get the tracking # within a few hours. That was over 8 days ago! They have yet to reply to any of my other emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. Pay the extra $10 to order from a legitimate site!

erina
10/4/10

This is by FAR the worst site I have ever purchased ANYTHING from (and I buy a lot online). Yes, the sunglasses I bought were a good price, however, that does NOT make up for saga that ensued.

I bought the sunglasses as a birthday present at least two or three weeks in advance. I placed my order, and I got a confirmation email. HOWEVER, that does NOT mean that they had actually shipped (which, silly me, I assumed). When I hadn't received my sunglasses (mind you, they are about $250 sunglasses) in the said 5-7 day shipping time, I called the company. Someone answered and told me that they were on their way, just sent out that day. Apparently they were backordered, and someone had emailed me (which is false, for my inbox never received that message, and I've gone through every file). I explained my predicament to the person on the phone (they were a birthday gift, I needed them in the next few days, when did he think they would arrive). He ASSURED me that they would be there ON the date of the birthday. I thought it was cutting it a little close, but my hands were tied.

Anyway, I get a tracking number, telling me the delivery date that was the same date the guy told me over the phone. Well, I go back to check the UPS website two days later, to make sure they were going to arrive, but guess what! They hadn't even been PICKED UP FROM THE STORE YET. The guy on the phone didn't schedule a pick up date until the DAY before he promised they would arrive.

Needless to say, I was upset. When I called the store to ask what was going on, no one answered (multiple calls). I STILL have not received the glasses (it's 5 days after the date of the birthday), and when I called again today, same story: no one answered the phone for multiple calls. AVOID AVOID AVOID this site, or order your things a YEAR in advance. The level of professionalism is, without a doubt, the lowest I've ever seen. It's worth it to pay an extra $20 bucks and buy whatever you need from a more reputable company.

Questions? Get answers from the Thefinalchance staff and other customers.

Thefinalchance?