Review of The Dogtor

The Dogtor reviews

Tel: 1-855-429-2555

rt135
1/9/19

The Dogtor has EXTREMELY slow response times, it is borderline impossible to get in touch with them when you are a current customer. The only way to get in touch with them as an existing customer is via e-mail. The phone number they advertise on the site simply goes to voicemail and you never receive a call back. They charge more for rush letters needed within 24 hours and it is very obvious that they purposely delay responses so that they can up-charge you with rush fees. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

gg118
12/13/18

I recently paid for an ESA letter thinking that this was going to be issued by a LICENSED PHYSICIAN (like they advertised on the website and on their customer service line) and instead got a letter from a SOCIAL WORKER that got licensed last year.

PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR!! A physician is NOT the same thing as a social worker!!! They are charging you $150+ for a letter making you think its from someone they are not.

The "manager" Jordan Fox was EXTREMELY RUDE AND INAPPROPIATE (424-256-1979), telling me to "shut up" and "I am going to laugh at myself" for thinking that a letter from a social worker does not have the same value as a licensed medical physician. I have never been treated so poorly, he should get FIRED for talking to customers that way!
He even told me that he was going to tell my patients not to come see me (I am a physician)

Do yourself a favor and use a LEGITIMATE WEBSITE that gives you what you PAID FOR!!

anir3
11/4/18

I purchased the compassion plan back in 2015. At that time, there was no expiration for the ESA letter for travel or housing. Now, their policy has changed and you must pay a renewal fee every year for the ESA travel letter. When the policy changes, it should not apply to those who purchased a plan prior to the change. There were other providers offering the same service, I should have gone with another company as thedogtor is not honoring what I paid for.

anissar2
anissa R.
11/4/18

Several years ago when I purchased the compassion plan, there was no expiration on the ESA letter. Now, it requires an additional payment every year. When you change your policy, it should only apply to new clients, not those that purchased before the policy was changed.

anonymousb170
anonymous B.
10/15/18

The Dogtor totally changed my life! I am so grateful to have my emotional support animal. Thank you Dogtor!

kattyn
Katty N.
7/16/18

Thank you, for all your support and excellent customer service.

They respond very quickly and I can't be more satisfied with their services.

al131
A L.
6/5/18

Thank you for providing this service. In my personal experience no other facility has offer such high level of care and compassion as your facility has.

marinak36
Marina K.
6/3/18

The Dogtor team has always been very responsive and understanding of my circumstances. I'm happy to continue to use their services for a hassle-free experience! Thank you!

carolynm202
Carolyn M.
5/18/18

The questionnaire was thorough. The intake person responded to my questionnaire and gave me some good suggestions to help with my condition. I chose the Compassionate Plan and got my letter soon after. The renewal fee is much less than the initial plan. I answered some questions regarding my anxiety and received my letter. I had a misunderstanding using the internet to pay for my letter to be updated. I contacted customer service and they were quick to correct the situation. I am a very satisfied client and I plan to continue with them for years to come. I highly recommend the Dogtor.

carolynm181
Carolyn M.
5/8/18

For the most part, it was easy. I had to fill out a questionnaire, after which I was contacted by their staff letting me know that I qualified for a prescription letter. I purchased the Compassionate Plan last year because that was the most cost-effective plan in the long run. The renewal process was not as smooth for me because they invoice through PayPal and PayPal was not very clear when they sent me a receipt. I ended up paying for a rush delivery that I did not need or want. And it really is rush because I got the letter before I could straighten out the error and get a refund. I recommend the Dogtor. They are professional, efficient, and fast. I would just caution you to be very careful when renewing the letter so that you don't make the mistake of ordering a rush delivery unless you really need it. For me it was a waste of $49.95. I will be more careful next year. I contacted Customer Service and they promptly refunded the money. I an very satisfied with the Dogtor.

cecilya3
Cecily A.
5/7/18

You guys are amazing and I cant thank you enough for all that you do for people who have mental illness in keeping their animals no matter what the breed may be. Thank you so much.

scottk160
Scott K.
4/27/18

There was some confusion when I updated my ESA Letter. I didn't understand the way they have the PayPal set up so I accidently clicked on a link to have it sent rush order, which costs $49.95. But I contacted them and they promptly refunded my money. I am completely satisfied and intend to keep them for all my needs regarding my Emotional Support dog. I highly recommend this service! I am completely satisfied.

jeffreyf57
Jeffrey F.
4/27/18

The Dogtor has helped with my ESA in moving into a new place with unexpected events needing an ESA support. Great Job!

leannf3
LeAnn F.
1/3/18

I've felt very comfortable dealing with The Dogtor and would recommend them to anyone needing their assistance. They are very professional and respond to any inquires very quickly.

roberts1066
Robert S.
12/17/17

Dogtor is a top-notch organization. Excellent medical care at a reasonable price. Very fast. Highly recommended.

miar30
Mia R.
12/3/17

This was excellent, a very quick, no-hassle way to get in contact with a certified professional and get the support and help needed to acquire an emotional support animal letter. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who can use this service, and I will use it again should I need to renew or register a new pet. I had to ask for a special request of an additional letter tailored specifically to my University's requirements for having an ESA in my dorm, and after recieving my standard letter, I contacted the Dr. and she wrote me an excellent letter that met all the requirements I needed within 24 hours. Loved working with her, highly recommend.

danak59
Dana K.
11/22/17

This process is very user friendly. Painless and worth it! I have never had any difficulties traveling with my ESA.

merves1
Merve S.
11/6/17

This is the second year I am using their service. They are attentive to the patients' needs. I used the ESA letter in many instances, helping my situation.

ritaw47
Rita W.
10/28/17

Very pleased with my experience. Order was processed quickly and the mental health professional was able to correct an error in the original letter almost immediately once I contacted to point it out. Thanks for your great service.

jamesq17
James Q.
10/22/17

We are frequent flyers and have been using this professional service for 4 years now. We chose the Compassion Plan which gives us the renewal feature each year at reduced cost. The service is extremely time sensitive and responsive.

lisam648
Lisa M.
10/14/17

I am thrilled how quick and efficient this process is each year. This is my 3rd year using the service and I am very pleased and will keep using it. Thank you for always being so professional, affordable and quick. I did the Lifetime renewal and it is worth it!

paulap85
Paula P.
10/6/17

Thank you for handling my renewal so efficiently, and I am always recommending you to others in need of an ESA.

elizabetha127
Elizabeth A.
10/4/17

I am grateful for this service to allow me to travel with ESA who has been by my side since my son drowned. For me, this is a much healthier alternative to anti-depressant medications. Not only does this animal have a good home, but I also am a healthier person.

sarahs502
sarah s.
7/29/17

I love the Dogtor.. I have let others I know who have esa animals to use them. My Doctor will not do anything beyond talking. this was a suggestion by my md and it has helped me beyond my therapist. when i really need anything my dogtor is there. and i am so thankful.

horacem22
Horace M.
6/29/17

Your website is easy to negotiate and your response is quick. For that reason, I have referred a number of my friends to you.

I am however, not satisfied with your customer service. I often have difficulty getting a live person to speak with.

Questions? Get answers from the The Dogtor staff and other customers.

The Dogtor?