The Diamond Store

The Diamond Store has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Diamond Store ranks 84th among Engagement Rings sites.

How would you rate The Diamond Store?

“Amazing company”

Imal P.
7/19/20

This was a really great company! They kept me updated about every step of my order considering it's a pretty expensive order. Customer service was absolutely wonderful as well. Everytime I had a problem or any doubts, they were easy to get hold of and were so friendly and helpful!

“Awful. Avoid at all costs”

Nic T.
4/26/16

My husband bought me a beautiful diamond bracelet from the diamond store for Christmas 2015. He was organised and bought it a few weeks before, gave it to me on Xmas day. I noticed straight away that the clasp was faulty and it couldn't be shut. So I could not wear it. We emailed the company on the day and they were closed for almost a week. When they returned in the new year were told it would be 'repaired' so we sent it off immediately. They had it for a considerable length of time and sent it back to us just as the 28 day 'returns' period was up. The repaired bracelet fell off my wrist the first time I ever wore it. We contacted them and explained as it is the 2nd time something has happened we would like our £235 back, as the bracelet is unfit for purpose, and we were not happy with the goods. They said no as it was out of the returns period. The reason it was out of the returns period was because of their extended Xmas break and the length of time they were 'repairing' it. After returning it once again they said they would 'repair' it for us again or allow us to exchange for something else. T the 'customer advisor' advised me to get a more robust bracelet and implied it was too nice a bracelet for me to wear and to exchange for something more hard wearing as I had 'pulled it off.' As a last resort we offered a comprimise for an exchange for a necklace costing half of the price and a refund for the remaining £96 but we were even refused this. We are not happy with this situation and are getting legal advise. I'm sure the company do not give a stuff as they are experienced in dealing with disappointed customers and are rude people. I simply do not know how he or any of his employees can sleep at night. Awful company taking genuine people's hard earned money, with obvious pride.

imalp
Imal P.
July 19th, 2020
nict8
April 26th, 2016

tybalti
Tybalt I.
September 15th, 2020
Obviously, their diamonds are the best but their jewelry overall is amazing as well. I have never ever seen a diamond which sparkles and shines as much as my girl's ring. My beautiful fiancé loved the engagement ring. Ofc she said yes and she always thanks me for getting such a great ring for her

Questions? Get answers from the The Diamond Store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Diamond Store?

Have a question about The Diamond Store?