theCouponScoop.com reviews

lmb
LM B.
1/3/19

Came here for a specific coupon for a site. Most coupon sites have fake “coupons” that are already offered on the site itself or the ones posted don’t actually work. This site had a valid and great saving coupon. I will be back anytime I need a coupon code

alliee9
Allie E.
12/13/18

Amazing ... the coupon I used gave me 30% off the dress I wanted to buy for my sisters wedding. I am on a tight budget, so thank you for saving the day!

anonymousc236
anonymous C.
12/2/18

JUST TRIED 2 AND 1 WORKED, I SAVED SOME FEDERAL RESERVE DEBT NOTES. I'M PLEASED WITH THIS SERVICE THUS FAR.

anonymousa340
anonymous A.
10/26/18

So easy to use, helpful coupons that actually work. Didn't have to give any personal info at all. Love this site! First time using it - I will be back!

anonymousf182
anonymous F.
10/22/18

It is great that when I indicated that the first code didn't work, it offered more options and I found one that did work!

anonymoust165
anonymous T.
10/16/18

I was actually SHOCKED when the coupon worked....thought it was going to be a scam to get me to join / pay something.

rosec129
Rose C.
10/6/18

Great site. I got a 25% discount on something I was buying anyway. Good idea to search the codes before check out!1

anonymousa272
anonymous A.
9/11/18

only problem is that you can not see the customized pic when you place your order to review so that is not good

marianf13
Marian F.
9/5/18

That helps, the checks are expensive. I hate to spend money on checks. Too bad old customers cannot get a good deal like the new customers.

juliam151
Julia M.
8/31/18

I purchased a BurdaStyle online class and was thrilled that the coupon worked. I will check out this site every time I make an online purchase.

oscarj27
Oscar J.
8/28/18

Thank you very much for saving me some money. You made it easy. In the immortal words of a character played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back."

edp79
Ed P.
8/19/18

I really don't recommend sites, so ** is accurate even if it seems low. I googled "cafepress coupons" to find your site this time, so I guess an average *** for likely reuse. Again, perhaps a little low.

anonymousu99
anonymous U.
8/3/18

wow I just saved $1400!! The coupon code that popped up on the site was only 40% but I was able to save another $300 by using the coupon I found here!!!

anonymoust52
anonymous T.
7/26/18

Buying some tshirts for a special occasion to honor my brother. It was nice to get a discount on our large order. He is competing in a speaking contest the end of August and his speech is in honor of our mother. His speech is about being a hero without wearing a cape so we're getting tshirts that say, "you don't have to wear a cape to be a hero," and on the back it will say, "Be a hero." Thanks for helping us honor our brother, who has been a hero to all of us.

jonathanb232
Jonathan B.
7/20/18

It was really great, popped up ASAP when I looked up coupons, and provided 20 percent off my favorite pair of wireless earbuds!

meredithc18
Meredith C.
6/13/18

Have tried looking up and using promo codes in the past. Often to no avail. So happy this one worked...and the first time! Saved our business over $60!

nancyd206
nancy d.
6/1/18

What did I buy??! I didn’t order anything that I was aware of. I offered no payment. It’s stressful to see “Thank you for your order”, when you never intended to order something.

pamh128
Pam H.
5/18/18

I had almost given up trying to find a code that worked. Then I found you and decided to give it one more try. It worked.

harilynk
Harilyn K.
5/18/18

I just wen back to the cart & didn't even have to add the promo code. It just indicated 15% off when I indicated "Add to cart." Amazing. Thank you.

bruced49
Bruce D.
5/15/18

Website was pretty easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for quickly. Glad I was able to obtain a discount.

janh150
Jan H.
5/12/18

Many times one-piece suits will be too tight for me as my torso is extra-long from the waist down, so being able to order "tall" was a real plus! Thx for that option!

charlesh286
charles h.
5/12/18

to much garbage !!! i'm not sure what i ordered. i'll check my credit card and if unhappy will refute the charge !!! ch

oweno6
Owen O.
4/20/18

So easy. I found a product I wanted, searched for coupon, your site had one, and it saved me 30%. Yay! thank you!

pattya23
Patty A.
4/16/18

I had to manually copy. the copy function did not give same number as displayed for the 20% off travelsmith code. thanks

marias326
MARIA S.
4/11/18

Great just saved $23.57 the 30% off coupon Brought my total down under $100 for two cleaning cases and two extended warranties and shipping. Thanks Coupon Scoop:)

Questions? Get answers from the theCouponScoop.com staff and other customers.

theCouponScoop.com?