Review of TheClaimGuide

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406, United States
info@theclaimguide.com

joew41
1/27/15

A few weeks back a wind storm destroyed a big part of the roof of my house. Though I had an insurance claim for wind damage and my insurance policy provided a coverage for the same, the insurance company was not willing to pay the money they owed me. The insurance agent was not even ready to take my calls and talk to me. I was at a loss as to how could I manage the repairs without the money coming in. My friend who suffered similar problem in the past asked me to take help from public adjuster Philadelphia. I got in touch The Claim Guide and one of the public adjuster took up my case and represented me in the insurance claim. The across the table between my public adjuster Philadelphia and the insurance agent got me desired results. Without his help, I would have lost thousands of money. Thanks guys.

lyndrat
12/5/14

Best Claim Adjustment

The Claim Guide provided me immense support and assistance when my house was severely damaged in a fire. I was too overwhelmed and distressed by the event to even have the mental stability to deal with my insurance provider. Claim Guide dealt with my insurance company, took care of all the necessary paperwork and helped me get my insurance claim without any kind of hassles. Their expert team of professionals were quick and efficient in responding to my call, in visiting the site and examine the extent of damage it has suffered and in communicating effectively with the insurance company to help me get the insurance money I deserved. I am extremely grateful to them for the outstanding services they provided me, and would certainly choose them again in case my house suffers any kind of undesirable and unexpected damages in future. In my opinion, Claim Guide is one of the most reliable public claim adjusters in PA.

petert45
10/31/14

It is hard to deal with the loss of your favorite home to fire and I had been one of the unfortunate ones to suffer that loss. On top of such loss what actually pained me was the behaviour of the representatives of the insurance company. They sort of turned a deaf ear to all our pleas to get the claim settled in time. That was initially and then the amount that we finally received was much less in terms of the value our property was actually insured for. I was totally devastated as the entire amount was very necessary for setting everything up again. Since, nothing worked, we decided to get in touch with a public insurance adjuster. We heard that The Claim Guide is one such organization that stands by the policy holders and talks it out with the insurance company. Our public insurance adjuster from The Claim Guide came to great help to us. They negotiated well with the insurance company after getting the details from my end and got me a claim amount that I could never would have imagined to receive if it was not for the public insurance adjuster. It has been a great experience having them by our side when we needed the most.

Questions? Get answers from the TheClaimGuide staff and other customers.

TheClaimGuide?