This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Thebay.ca

Thebay.ca has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thebay.ca?

“I love the Bay in Canada.”

Amanda R.
6/11/21

Great quality clothes. So many great deal if you spend the time looking. I was shopping for tops and just about to place my order and typed in ballet flats. I found a pair of Clark leather shoes for 10 buck on clearance. I have the same kind and brand at home and paid 95. So i type Clarks and ended up buying four pair of Clarks for 10 bucks each. Not advertised at all. Ya just gotta spend the time.

“I've picked 1star simply because I have to!”

Madeleine G.
8/28/20

Returned merchandise On 7/16th purchased on line an billed to my CC. On July 31st received an email advising me they had issued a gift card for the full amount $400+. I promptly was told to disregard and a credit will be issued... well August 4th came along and guess what I received... gift card. Well I have been waiting for this credit on my CC since it's approval of aug 4th. Today is August 28th. First it was 10 to 14 business days... now it is 21 days. No "management team" available go figure! These reps guard the management team and contact info with their life. Reps advise a management team will call you back within 24 to 48 hrs. It's been 24 hrs and guess what... nothing! I will never ever shop the bay stores or online ever again. I am done!

amandar1292
June 11th, 2021

heatherl141
September 28th, 2018

I've had mostly decent experiences shopping online at thebay.ca, definitely quality merchandise. A little too pricey for me without a sale, but the trouble is... if the sale is good, their inventory rarely seems to match and items will be cancelled after long waiting periods. This happened to me when I tried to do some Christmas shopping, and was super disappointed to find a bunch of cancelled items I had to scramble to replace. Other than this and a few other inventory issues I really think things run smoothly and it is worth it to order from The Bay.

madeleineg19
August 28th, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Thebay.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thebay.ca?

Have a question about Thebay.ca?