The-online-basket-company.co.uk reviews

The-online-basket-company.co.ukimage coming soon

stuartb2
11/11/14
ordered baskets on jan 10 as they were supposedly in stock.As yet(March24) they have NOTarrived. I have had10 e-mails putting back delivery date.Letter of complaint ignored,no contact telephone no.Have contacted trading standards and credit card firm for refund. Very dodgy firm-avoid at all costs.
moirah1
7/10/13
I ordered £100 worth of baskets at the beginning of December and I still haven't received them. There is no way of contacting them by phone or e-mail and to cancel orders you have to send them a letter recorded delivery as they don't accept e-mails.

Appalling and most certainly fraudulent.
emilyw8
3/26/12
Why o why did i not see this page before I ordered! Ive just been on to consumer direct and had some fantastic advice on how to word a recorded delivery letter to this company. you can call your bank and ask for a "visa charge back" and get your money returned by visa. Have waited over a month for my basket already, but i'm so pleased i found this site so i can get a basket from elsewhere befor my wedding - what a disaster. PLEASE do not use this site!
franr2
3/8/12
Wish I had seen this site before ordering from this company. They have changed my delivery date so many times. I have now threatened them with reporting them for fraud and they have cancelled my order and say they will refund the money. I am reporting them to Consumers Direct and should my money not be refunded within ten days, then I will report them for fraud
glendaf1
2/2/12
Never deal with this company. Ordered in November, in december they sent baskets which did not fit the description. Have been asking for money back since then. All I get is insulting emails telling me they have passed my query on. They are total rip off merchants.
rosemarys1
1/20/12
Please believe previous reviews. This company is atrocious. I ordered a basket in November, my credit card was debited immediately, but surprise surprise my goods did not arrive. I cannot get a refund. My emails and letters are simply ignored. There is a note on the website stating that their staff are always courteous, polite and helpful and like to be treated with respect ! Pity they cannot treat their customers the same way. I do not think I shall ever get a refund. Maybe a call to Trading Standards is the next move, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
leighj2
12/3/11
You will be a complete basket case dealing with this company, buyer beware, I am a canny shopper (or so I thought) and got stung by this company which is in dispute with my credit card company as we speak.
lourdesl
9/8/11
Please, believe what everybody else is telling. I have had exactly the same experience. Waiting for my order three months later. It is not possible to contact them (the email service does not work). I don't believe I will ever get my money back, or my order of course. I am going to report them to Trading Standards as well. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!
christiner7
6/11/11
I ordered a clock off this company about 3 weeks ago.After they changed the delivery date several times,I needed to check their credibilty.I took a look at a company review site on the web it was`nt good reading.I suggest you steer well clear of this lot,the money is more important to them,you getting your order is not.Do not touch this lot with a barge pole,your money is well in their basket and you will be out of pocket.Must be off,got to ring Essex trading standards.
martinb5
5/4/11
Below is a copy of an email I sent in Jan 2011
I place an order and paid in Nov.2010 and by March 2011 nothing had arrived and I only finally got my Money back in late April and tha was after 3 reminders
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - copy email follows
"Still have a problem with you customer service
Why has it taken so long to answer my emails?
If you are able to take orders via the internet why not cacellations?
Everything about your site & the service you offer is designed to make life as difficult as possible for your customers who have a complaint about your service.
Your terms and conditions are likewise set up so that you can choose to ignor any consumer contract you have only to charge for goods when they are available to deliver.
I notice from your website/s that there is no route to give accurate feedback of a customers experiences - is it really true thaty all your customers have a 5 star service - I think not.
I do intend to take my experiences to trading standards and the media"

Martin Brown
stuartb4
5/2/11
Do not use this company!!! I Ordered 2 baskets in early Jan 2011- 3 months later I still do not have them and have had 13 e-mails putting back the delivery date. Company can not be contacted,they have ignored my complaint letters and I have had to go to my credit card company to get my money back
mandya
3/28/11
I ordered 10 x jugs from this company at the beginning of February 2011 for my wedding. The delivery date has changed on my account 8 times, and my latest estimated delivery date is now AFTER my wedding date so I have had to cancel my order.. I have spent £86 in total and I don't know if I will even get a refund! They do not reply to your emails nor do they have a contact telephone number. They are awful and I wish something could be done about them! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
laurencec
3/27/11
The same thing happened to me as with the previous reviewers: I put an order at the beginning of December 2010 for Christmas gifts (worth 132,60 pounds) while the products were in stock on the website. The money was taken immediately and since then I kept receiving messages delaying the delivery. I've never received the products.
I cancelled this order 2 months later: impossible to join them on the phone, etc... and up to this day (28th March 2011), I still haven't been reimbursed. It's A SCAM.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY as well as with their other companies (brew-it-yourself; the online-beer-company; the online-homebrew-company, etc...).
craigp3
3/12/11
Rip-off merchants. They take your money immediately, then tell you item is out of stock. You then find they are uncontactable in any meaningful way.
heatherp
2/20/11
DO NOT USE THIS FIRM. We paid £58 for a basket at the end of December. The delivery date has been changed several times and I have just received an update stating the delivery date is now 31 December 2018!!!!! I cannot get a reply via email even using the links on their website. I will be writing to them for a refund but failing that will be on to consumer rights. RUBBISH! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
alexav
2/17/11
Do not use The Online Basket Company, from the experience I have had I would not be surprised if they were dodgy. I placed my order for a set of baskets on the 8th of December 2010 and originally given a delivery date of the 18th of December 2010. The money was taken from my account and soon after that the delivery date started being changed. The delivery date was eventually changed 8 times, I finally lost my patience and cancelled the order on the 19th of January 2011. Today is the 17th of February 2011, I still have not received a refund, even though their website acknowledges the cancellation more than 3 weeks ago. There is no telephone customer service, in fact there is no customer service whatsoever, avoid them at all costs.
kathyh1
1/30/11
Be careful of this website. i spent £90 on some baskets a month ago and all i get is emails saying they are discountinued. the phone number on the site is an answering machine and your emails are ignored. i can't get my money back and its so fustrating there is no one to explain why? i feel gutted to have waisted my money.
kathy

Questions? Get answers from the The-online-basket-company.co.uk staff and other customers.

The-online-basket-company.co.uk?