The-lemonade-diet.net

The-lemonade-diet.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The-lemonade-diet.net also ranks 59th among Diet sites.

How would you rate The-lemonade-diet.net?

“First, I don't prefer good looking sites which do not...”

paraskevas a.
8/18/10

First, I don't prefer good looking sites which do not provide any useful content. This site, however, is the opposite. Its not that good at the looks, but it provides killer content regarding a subject I'm interested in, which is healthy natural nutrition and diet. It has to do with the lemonade diet, also known as master cleanse, which I did not know anything before until I have read this site. Take a look, it is worth it. Take care

paraskevasa
August 18th, 2010

Take care

Questions? Get answers from the The-lemonade-diet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The-lemonade-diet.net?

Have a question about The-lemonade-diet.net?