ThaiSawadee.de

ThaiSawadee.de has a consumer rating of 1.92 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ThaiSawadee.de also ranks 46th among Alternative Medicine sites.

How would you rate ThaiSawadee.de?

“DO NOT BUY FROM Thaisawadee.de”

Julio c.
9/30/16

I bought a statue from thaisawadee.de. They did not delivered it and they do not answer the e-mail. They are not honest. Do not buy from them. You will loose you money.

“DO NOT ORDER from this company”

Tifani m.
11/14/14

DO NOT ORDER from this company. I spent 43euros and have never received my goods. No one will contact me back after they knew I hadn't received the goods and will not give me a refund!!! I have tried calling noone will answer and emailed continuously for the past 7 weeks with no response. They also have another website www.thai-balm.com I am now forwarding this claim to authorities to handle...BAD BAD BAD!!!

michaelk1124
August 16th, 2019
no goods received, no communication, do not buy !!! lost money ,
have paid in advance, mistakes, the money is lost, no answer to complaints, that is obviously cheating, I continue fighting, police in bangkok is informed and in Germany, I'm still waiting for my money!
cheikhmoused
September 16th, 2018
6 months ago, I bought goods from them and always get mailed mail. Please report this to Siet on Google.
tifanim
November 14th, 2014

They also have another website www.thai-balm.com

I am now forwarding this claim to authorities to handle...BAD BAD BAD!!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not order here!

Questions? Get answers from the ThaiSawadee.de staff and other customers.

Thaisawadee.de ist nun seit gut 2 Jahren online. Danke an ?_ber 2000 neue Kunden in dieser Zeit.

dirkm23
dirk M.
Customer service
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThaiSawadee.de?

Have a question about ThaiSawadee.de?