Thai Sawadee

Thai Sawadee has a consumer rating of 1.75 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Thai Sawadee ranks 113th among Alternative Medicine sites.

How would you rate Thai Sawadee?

“DO NOT BUY FROM Thaisawadee.de”

Julio c.
9/30/16

I bought a statue from thaisawadee.de. They did not delivered it and they do not answer the e-mail. They are not honest. Do not buy from them. You will loose you money.

“Fuck them”

Markus G.
8/11/20

I ordered tiger balm for 100€ never received any package. They even stopped responding to mails at some point. $#*! thaisawadee.de they are scammers No stars. They owe me stars

markusg11
August 11th, 2020

I ordered tiger balm for 100€ never received any package.
They even stopped responding to mails at some point.
$#*! thaisawadee.de they are scammers
No stars. They owe me stars

julioc32
September 30th, 2016

stevea52
December 20th, 2014

All perfect, i have ordered counterpain and tiger-balm. All arrived quickly and without any problems. Thank you i can absolut recoment

michaelk1124
August 16th, 2019

No goods received, no communication, do not buy! Lost money,
Have paid in advance, mistakes, the money is lost, no answer to complaints, that is obviously cheating, I continue fighting, police in bangkok is informed and in Germany, I'm still waiting for my money!

cheikhmoused
September 16th, 2018

6 months ago, I bought goods from them and always get mailed mail. Please report this to Siet on Google.

ivanp103
July 3rd, 2019

I've bought something for 40 and it was never sent to me.
No support, no compensation, nothing.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THAISAWADEE.DE

tifanim
November 14th, 2014

DO NOT ORDER from this company. I spent 43euros and have never received my goods. No one will contact me back after they knew I hadn't received the goods and will not give me a refund! I have tried calling noone will answer and emailed continuously for the past 7 weeks with no response.

They also have another website www.thai-balm.com

I am now forwarding this claim to authorities to handle... BAD BAD BAD!

Tip for consumers:
Do Not order here!

It is no scam and no fake. Max w is no customer of thaisawadee. He get paid to write $#*! like this.

By Thai S.,
See more answers (4)

Not at all. They responded the first few weeks on 4-6 weeks delivery time. And after this time was over they silenced me and never shipped anything

By Markus G.

Relatively good price for tiger balm but there were cheaper ones too so no special reason

By Markus G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Thai Sawadee staff and other customers.

Thaisawadee.de ist nun seit gut 2 Jahren online. Danke an?_ber 2000 neue Kunden in dieser Zeit.

dirkm23
Thai S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thai Sawadee?

Have a question about Thai Sawadee?