Review of TFsource

Tel: +1-651-464-6961
support@tfsource.com

jasonc541
2/21/19

1) TF Source has better customer care than BBTS, Amazon, and Ebay combined.
I have had the ABSOLUTE worst customer care experiences EVER with BBTS.
2) There stack program is far better than BBTS' Pile of Loot. TF Source has much better rules than BBTS.
3) It is 1,000 X's easier to find product on TF Source than BBTS, or Robot Kingdom, or TF Direct.
4) TF Source has the the beat points rewards system I've EVER seen.
5) Unlike other web based stores, such as Robot Kingdom and TF Direct, TF Source had no problems recognizing my email address. Even major companies like Allstate, Geico, and Toys R Us had trouble with my email.
I tried to add a photo of one of my packing slips to prove I shop with them. Not sure if it uploaded.

justing161
12/21/18

Their customer service will ignore your messages about 50% of the time; especially if you have an issue. Their "customer appreciation week" is actually a social media promotion and without a facebook, instagram, twitter, and a youtube account, you basically cannot participate in the contests; so in reality it's a "social media appreciation week". They false advertise on their promotions; specifically their annual "Jerry's Stocking Stuffer" mystery gift. The site listed on their home page and their official reps on several fan sites that a purchase over $300 would include a $60+ mystery gift. The order I placed listed two of my paid, in stock, items as pre-orders and caused me to not receive the promotion. I contacted the site and it took nearly three business days to receive a reply; even though their site says they will respond in one business day or less. They apologized and offered me an item listed on their site that was marked down from it's original price of $20 to $10 as my $60+ mystery gift and told me it would ship with my next order; I use their order stacking service. I was irritated, but I had to make another qualifying purchase to acquire several items I was after; and I received the same $10 item as my mystery gift on that order which already included the missing mystery gift from my previous order; not much of a mystery what I will get if I made another qualifying order. I contacted them about the false advertising and have yet to receive any sort of reply beyond their automated email letting me know they did in fact receive the message I sent. In previous years, they did provide items valued at $60+ which was a major factor in my utilizing their site further after abandoning Toywiz.com for their poor customer service and high prices. TFSource's prices are usually competitive with other sites like Big Bad Toy Store, and I haven't had any issues with them beyond their poor customer service and false advertised promotions; but I really don't see much incentive to stick with them, beyond grabbing the few items I can't pick up elsewhere, when I can get the same products for the same prices at Big Bad Toy Store and never have to worry about my customer service inquiries being outright ignored.

juns7
12/2/18

My order of HASBRO MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES - MPM-6 IRONHIDE On 5/18/18 was told arrive by July but now is December lol

cletusv4
11/22/18

3rd party vendor for several bigger sites, these are the folks charging $150 for $30 action figures from last season. Just because something is old, or on clearance at every other retailer, does not make it collectible.

They sell as advertised, but be aware that most of these products are available at other online retailers for about 1/3 of the price (or less). This place is markup central. That's their right as a vendor, but as a consumer, you have the right to stay away from price gaugers.

rb142
1/9/18

I have read the reviews and have to say that after purchasing 20 different TFs I have had no complaints at all. One or two items were pushed back but when I reached out to them I had a polite reply in under 24 hours. I have ordered from BBTS and Side Show as well and find all three have been great. Everything I have ordered from TFsource has arrived intact and undamaged. I have paid great prices for the pieces I have purchased and have had great communication with the staff when something has been delayed. I give the 5 stars! I hate that others seem to have had bad experiences, I have only had great ones with this company and will continue purchasing from them.

Tip for consumers: Be patient. Some times, though rare for the items I have purchased, something will hamper delivery. Shipping delays, back ordered due to popularity etc. It happens.

johnnys57
8/1/17

FTSOURCE is the worst of the worst. i DID NOT BELIEVE OTHERS FEEDBACKS UNTIL I MADE A PURCHASE AT TFSOURCE. Unprofessional & rude. these... Inattentive staff and awful... Customer service is a joke.

jasons268
4/12/17

I have ordered a number of products from TF source. I had an issue with a manufacturer defect, and they contacted Takara in Japan to get me a replacement. All emails that I have sent them were answered within 24 hours.

Prices are good, and everything that they have ever shipped me using their free shipping came via UPS. I have been very happy with them.

Their stack system is also very good for combining orders to get free shipping.

arthurb68
7/24/16

I was ripped off too. These people are nothing but CRIMINALS. I preordered the Ramjet Masterpiece and they left we waiting for four months AFTER its release claiming that Takara "recalled" their stock to fix an issue with the shoulders of the toy. Eventually this turned out to be a lie, but what's UNBELIEVABLE is that after they took my money and deposited it into their bank account, they contacted me saying that they didn't feel confident accepting a credit card from my country. They cancelled the transaction and returned my money and I was left having to pay ALL BANK FEES because they didn't issue the refund using the correct protocol. These people are garbage.

felisaberr
1/14/16

Shipped to wrong address and customer service, when contacted, literally did not care nor respond . Was overcharged for shipping.

Terrible company, condescending staff. I should have checked the reviews on seibertron.com and tfw2005.com before ordering from these careless @$$holes. Do not buy something from here unless you want your order royally screwed up. Fans should share their experiences and hopefully put these careless, unprofessional jerks out of business. I am warning all my friends in the community about these experiences.

ronc42
2/17/15

Like many Masterpiece Transformers Collectors I tried to save a buck and switched from my long time go to company BBTS and tried preordering from TFSource. BIG MISTAKE. I have no shipping or condition complaints. I was suspicious in the beginning because they only offer email as a form of contact for customer service. This is not a good policy. Additionally, they are selective and inconsistent in responding and are in my opinion, hostile in attitude. Also, I feel it is poor practice to charge a customer for a preorder before the preorder is released and/or shipped. Very few places still do this. This entire company reeks of a mom's basement-fanboy run business and seems to operate as such. Save yourself the time and hassle and go to BBTS, suck it up and pay for the shipping. In the end, things will work out a lot better for everyone.,

th3885
7/2/14

Terrible customer service, very rude and unprofessional. Had an expensive pre-order I selected to be shipped using usps. They decided to ship it using the cheapest, most worthless shipping service around. They were emailed and requested to use the shipping service I selected. Request ignored, and go figure the package gets sent to the wrong address. Not the first time they have pulled this stunt, and when I finally had enough of it Diane decided to use the talk over you method stating they feel they have the right to save a few bucks. They lost my previous order, somehow I got to lose the $7.30 I paid for shipping on top of making two trips to the post office looking for my lost package. They have a problem responding to e-mails, calling them is about the only option that may get you somewhere. In my case, I got to hear a crabby old cow whine and complain about me finally getting upset with them. You cannot be the nice guy after all the crap they pull, even my strong reserve was broken. I do however pride myself for not dropping myself down to Diane's level as I remained calm with my complaints. I'm all done with them, would prefer to pay extra elsewhere just to avoid the hassles this place puts you through. Always a problem, not worth saving a few bucks when you add up all the time and effort you need to add to your order.

jons47
9/28/13

So I have an order on Stack for a mint Asia Exclusive Masterpiece Grimlock and 3 other masterpiece preorders. They had some issues with the credit card I used and just decided to close my account completely because of that and a cancelled order I did a year ago (which I did pay restocking fees for). Something about too many cancellations. Really? Very unprofessional. Didn't even give me a chance. What a joke of a site! Now, I can't even get a mint Asia exclusive Grimlock unless I pay way too much. Should have stuck with BBTS. Ughhhh!

chrisk17
1/16/12

This is one of the best sites I can think of when it comes to transformer collecting, Nicole of customer service is extremely helpful with any problem that I have had, Curt, who owns the place, along with his crew know a lot about this hobby, selection is great, and that packing, well it quiet simply is the best I have seen from anyplace, if you want you items in dead mint condition, look no further, this is your place, and returns are hassle free, at least in my case. Highest Possible Recommendation!

You don't. I get free shipping from them all the time. You have a choice in shipping methods. Their least expensive method is free if the purchase is over $150, and all of their more expensive options are greatly reduced.

By Jason C.

No. BBTS has absolutely the WORST customer care I have ever experienced ANYWHERE!!!! TF Source is much better.

By Jason C.
Questions? Get answers from the TFsource staff and other customers.

TFsource?