This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TestingSouthwest.co.uk

TestingSouthwest.co.uk

TestingSouthwest.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.23 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TestingSouthwest.co.uk ranks 37th among Backpacks sites.

How would you rate TestingSouthwest.co.uk?

“Rip Off”

Karen M.
8/14/17

I recently oreder a bag from this company and only when I got an email adivising that it would show on my account in a foregin currency did I realise that I was going to be ripped off. I recieved a bag which was in no way representative of the one I ordered and promptly sent it back. I have been unable to find a contact number to try and telephone. I contacted my credit card company who are looking into the transaction but have been told likely to be unsuccessful as I entered the card details and the company as such have done nothing wrong. And I will be charged £20 to investigate! Think ther is no hope of getting my money back.

“Fraud”

Mike S.
1/19/17

This site is a fraud. I disputed the charge on my card, They sent me a cheap crappy bag not even close to what I Wanted.

karenm377
August 14th, 2017

Think ther is no hope of getting my money back.

mikes497
January 19th, 2017

hilaryk5
September 5th, 2016

I ordered Sakroots duffel instead got some cheap terrible thing valued by them at less than 10 dollars no written information no returns label no answer from Emily service or web to 6 responses
No answer to request for a refund
Will contact credit card company next everyone should be warned
Please ignore their web they just seem to send what is nearest to hand
Shop elsewhere

gg71
May 10th, 2016

Duped by a complete hoax of a website, you take solace from the co-uk and the listed accreditation which I expect paypal and Yahoo do not know there names are used is such brand

Ordered a bag which of course a complete different one arrive and actually smells of disgusting chemical. They are not responding. I suppose when the customer service name is like Nice Emily you should be warned.! Is there anyway one can have them struck off?

mikaelf1
April 1st, 2016

The company is not a UK company but a Chinese company. I have paid 90 pounds for a leather bag. I have received nothing after 3 weeks. I have cancelled the order, but gotten no reply. Do NOT order anything from this site!

(After a month I received a small, really horrible ladies shoulder bag made of plastic! I am a man and I ordered a mens leather briefcase. The same bag I got can be bought at a toy shop for 4 pounds. I am furious)

helenb94
September 18th, 2017

Exactly the same thing has just happened to me. Got something completely different to the item I ordered and different £ being taken from my account. No response from Testing South West. Bank has offered some good advice on how to get my money back though.

jeanl48
June 8th, 2016

The amount of money that I paid on this website to purchase a rucksack did not match the amount withdrawn from my bank account. In other words, they stole money from you. I had to cancel my credit card because you have to give to them your credit card details as you cannot pay by Paypal. Then, I struggle with my bank to have the money pay back as it is a scam website. Lots of hassle for nothing!

joannas19
May 3rd, 2016

Don`t buy anything in this store. It is located in China. They are chinese thieves. I received the product which had been ordered on January 18th. Instead of The Sak black backpack, I got a horrible stinky fake Michel Kors bag. I sent the bag back, but I have never received my money back. Stay away from this horrible store

joes858
May 3rd, 2016

I had found a this North Face backpack that I wanted so badly and had been searching for says for it. I found it on "Testing Southwest" and ordered it. Two weeks later I get a bag from china that is not even the backpack I ordered. I am very disappointed and I contacted the people about the bag and am just praying that I can get the bag that I ordered!

jordanp25
June 9th, 2016

Ordered a timbuk2 backpack but got sent a $#*!ty backpack that I didn't even order. Kept flooding them with emails but they did not even attempt to fix their 'mistake'.

"I have confirmed that the warehouse made the mistake. We feel very sorry about it.The goods you have received is our best selling this year, It is very popular now.The price and quality is better than the goods you ordered.

How about keeping the goods in your hand, would you like to buy some others from our website. For your next new order, we will offer you some discount. Thank you for your cooperation!"

Such bull$#*!. I couldn't even find the bag on the catalogue. And such a joke too, that they would ever think that I would buy from them again. It was the worst mistake ever to buy from them in the first place.

johns1186
March 1st, 2016

Thank you so much for the reviews, i was about the order a bag from them and read your reviews.

Thank you for the warning.
I will make them known for what they do.

martinb82
October 9th, 2015

I have the same story as the previous review. They send a fake item and afterwards are willing to provide a 15% refund. I asked my creditcard company to give me my money back, which they did. Bottomline, don't order at this website. You will not get what you ordered.

chrisd128
September 19th, 2015

I ordered a bag from testingsouthwest.co.uk they took my money and sent me the wrong back. I contacted *******@gmail.com who tried to make me keep the fake Michael Kors bag that they sent me. Stay away from this website.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TestingSouthwest.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TestingSouthwest.co.uk?

Have a question about TestingSouthwest.co.uk?