Tessuti UK

Tessuti UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tessuti UK ranks 568th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Tessuti UK?

“Return”

Mark C.
5/16/20

Returned 3 pairs of shorts not refunded me and messing me about will have to contact bank customer service doing on purpose

markc1731
May 16th, 2020

donnag2
March 10th, 2011

Without risk of legal matters, my first & last experience with Cloggs has been very upsetting & stressful. The issue has still not been resolved & I am still out of pocket £174.99 but I will not give up as I have 27 years of impeccable good character references & I am not a thief or a liar so I will soldier on to prove this. Other people may have had no problem with Cloggs but in my experience it takes a long time to get s good name but not very long to loose it!

Has anyone had any dealings with Cloggs.co.uk... Would really apreciate any feed back folks... I really would like a pair of UGG BOOTS but with all the fraulant sites im really wary... HELP. Im from the uk if thats any help with shipping. Many thanks

By deb l.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tessuti UK staff and other customers.

nigell1
Nigel L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tessuti UK?

Have a question about Tessuti UK?