Termly.io

Termly.io has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Termly.io most frequently mention customer service, online business and privacy policy. Termly.io ranks 5th among Business Documents sites.

• Isn't amazing to experience such customer service?

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Termly.io?

“Hoping for a positive outcome”

Anthony D.
11/28/19

Because I need to make a presentation with my client to get the job, I need to go through a lot of headache, frustration and financial issue (if I can afford this). I tried this termly website and they were just a blessing to me after this frustrations. Customer Support on their chat was so patient in answering all my question. I'm not yet done with what I am doing but I just want to say thank you much in helping me know more about data privacy. 4 star as of now as I'm still working on it, let see after this.

customer service (5)
anabelles2
December 4th, 2019

Termly provides diff sevices in relation to websites privacy policy. But, support their support team are amazing, willing to explain any confusions I have. I did not use it as of now since I will be traveling but, will definitely use them once I come back. As of now, i have to go through the email instruction they sent me for references on how to start my own website. Isn't amazing to experience such customer service? Thank you for being so helpful and I'm looking forward in using the service soon.

blakec52
December 6th, 2019

So I just made a website for a friend for her online business. I saw alot of site who offer compliance software but this website termly just provided me what I just need and to also see how my terms and conditions from their offered generator will look. We revised everything we have and fully use their service that is hassle free. Now, we're on the stage to publish my friends site and I am so thankful for the assistance and great service they provide. I feel like I'm a pro with this! I will surely recommend this website. Thank you.

zachl38
November 26th, 2019

For someone who's new in the online business world and wants to keep the business running securely w/ privacy compliance, this websites offered services are helpful & highly recommended plus accommodating customer support. Thank you for all the help.

anthonyd584
November 28th, 2019

theresah423
November 25th, 2019

Just as timely as I needed. It'd be hard for a novice like me to start from scartch creating terms and conditions online. But with Termly.io, it helped me generate it in an instant. I'd feel confident that this should help me and my clients interests.

davidw1963
November 25th, 2019

Highly recommended. Hassle free and best solution for my online business for a very reasonable cost.

gregs445
December 6th, 2019

Termly's customer service is on another level. They provide you with the utmost details on how to correctly do your privacy policy. I admire how they were able to assist me on the terms that are not that familiar to me with ease and confidence. Great job Team!

nicoleh310
November 25th, 2019

I run and monitor several blogs. Keeping track of them is a lot of work. Termly.io has helped me keep them secured at all times. The best there is! Highly recommended!

lour49
November 25th, 2019

Termly Rules! Doing what they need to do to help in creating easy to understand, reliable policies. Already sent word out to all my professional friends to check out termly. Service really helps. Support is great as well. Keep it up!

tonyl292
December 12th, 2019

I am so happy i was provided what are paid services and what are not. Thank you for being clear. Keep up the good work

jodiea23
December 10th, 2019

Over all experienced was great and will surely use their sevice soon. Thank you also the customer sevice agent who helped me.

carlac162
November 26th, 2019

I am new to having my own online business and my friend advised me to have a disclaimer. I don't know where to begin with in making one but Termly made it easy for me to accomplish one in a few guided steps... I am so happy!

bethanys59
November 25th, 2019

I am looking for a job and it s my first time creating a resume. I am happy that I found this website and its super friendly and very easy to access. Thank you very much guys will recommend this website

jhuden
November 25th, 2019

This site helps making the Term of Use easy and convenience. I thought I would never overcome the difficulty and hassle of making one, but they surely help me go through it successfully. Appreciate the help!

christianb169
November 26th, 2019

Thank you so much for your help. This website is stress free and less hassle and also kudos to the customer service who are very accommodating enough to educate me on how to set up about the website polices.

biancas40
November 26th, 2019

I was able to get the answers that I need through their LiveChat support. Very straightforward with their responses. I appreciate your help.

jamesb2290
November 25th, 2019

I am satisfied with the services they offer, easy to use and solved me on what I need for my business. The customer service representative was helpful and promptly answered my inquiry and was very patient answering my questions, such a world class customer care!

adrianas64
November 25th, 2019

Highly recommended website termly.io especially if you're running an online business, this website provides an easy-to-use solution for privacy compliance. Thank you for all the help.

billj249
November 25th, 2019

Brilliant website and online resource for my business. I was able to find what I was looking for in compliance with a few requirements needed.

patriciaj263
November 27th, 2019

I had no idea about setting up policies for our website so I called Termly to asked about their policies. Customer service is very helpful and polite. They gave out helpful information about setting up policies for our site.

anastaciah2
December 9th, 2019

Set up terms and conditions for my online shop and works perfectly well. Now compliance with Gdpr is made easy. My customers cN now view it in my online shop.

margarets385
November 25th, 2019

The website is easy to use and had made compliance with the privacy regulations a lot easier at an affordable price.

blakeh70
November 25th, 2019

I am starting my own business online and I was advised by a friend to make sure my business is protected with Terms of Use and Return Policies that adhere to federals laws. When I found termly, I got exactly what I was looking for.

suzannew121
November 25th, 2019

The representative was good. Provided with what I need. The document was working fine. I will highly recommend this site for their needs.

nancyw490
November 25th, 2019

Well, this surely saved me from all the hassle in finding a legal professional to work on with my app's fine print.

Legit Company as I use their service already and it was a great experience.

By Zach L.