Telegram Messenger

Telegram Messenger has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Telegram Messenger ranks 56th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate Telegram Messenger?

“The only one messenger I and all my team use.”

Donna Z.
4/27/20

Best design. Best features. Best functions. Best security. Best speed. Best user experience. Best instant messenger in my life.

donnaz122
April 27th, 2020

abdullan3
February 5th, 2021

This is the best app I have ever experience... for chatting or for business this app is good for both

sampsono4
September 1st, 2020

This site is superb in everything they do, I'm happy to have joined them because my financial status changed

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Telegram Messenger staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telegram Messenger?

Have a question about Telegram Messenger?