Telegram Messenger

Telegram Messenger has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Telegram Messenger ranks 39th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate Telegram Messenger?

“Awesome way to conversate!”

Bianka S.
7/26/21

So for months now I've had people ask me here and there whether or not I have Telegram, I've always said no and didn't give it a second thought. Then I got bored one night and decided to check it out and let me tell you, I absolutely love this app! Not only is it good to talk to your friends that you're already friends with, LOL. But it's awesome to use for people that you just meet and you're not quite comfortable giving out any of your personal information yet such as your phone number. You just give them your Telegram and you can socialize that way. I very highly recommend Telegram!

donnaz122
April 27th, 2020

Best design. Best features. Best functions. Best security. Best speed. Best user experience. Best instant messenger in my life.

biankas3
July 26th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Excellent for not having to give out your number to someone new but want to talk.

abdullan3
February 5th, 2021

This is the best app I have ever experience... for chatting or for business this app is good for both

sampsono4
September 1st, 2020

This site is superb in everything they do, I'm happy to have joined them because my financial status changed

Very legit! I use it daily and think it's just the greatest ever!

By Bianka S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Telegram Messenger staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telegram Messenger?

Have a question about Telegram Messenger?