Review of TekTonic

Tel: 866-369-0972

michaelt365
Michael T.
6/2/08

Hello Tektonic,Well first off, I must say the service you offer is superb
Hello Tektonic,
Well first off, I must say the service you offer is superb. I've had very little technical downtime and it's been running extremely stable.
I will admit, there have been a few software issues. Which occurred unexpectedly, and had no association with any changes I had made. They did cause a few issues at times and result in dow
ntime here and there.
However everything now has panned out into a quality service, with quality uptime, at one of the best prices around.
I must also say, the degree to the response time with your support team is fantastic. Not one did I ever have to wait over 24 hours for a reply.
Now the reason why I have revoked a star is because of the quality of support some of the support team supplies. I have noticed some are really good and know exactly what they are doing, where as others are just not so skilled and eventually caused more issues for myself.
Overall, keep up the good work!

angelaw218
Angela w.
6/2/08

I've never had an issue with your support team
Most every time, my questions were answered and problems solved. As long as the customer service remains so good, I'll continue as your customer. Thanks alot, Angela

damianf14
Damian F.
5/30/08

I've had a Tektonic VPS for over 2 years, and I've never had a SINGLE issue, not only is stable,
fast and reliable, it's price is superb. I just hope they make someday a rewards program for loyal long time customers! because I'm sticking with my TekTonic VPS!.

ratepointr1
RatePoint R.
5/25/08

The complimentary upgrades to Ram and disk space are very much appreciated
I always had good service and the uptime for my production sites is excellent.

gilsons3
Gilson S.
5/25/08

The Linux VPS at TekTonic is superb
I hope TekTonic could delivery the same quality to Windows VPS soon.

kenb229
Ken B.
5/24/08

I am really impressed by there unmanaged vps service which comes at an price tag of shared
hosting but worth as much as an dedicated one + there talented support team is double bonus.

islamf2
Islam F.
5/24/08

I'm really happy with service they provide and the support is wonderful
No where else you can get this type of service at this price!

garyt95
Gary T.
5/24/08

I've used many hosts and a number of other VPS solutions and I can honestly say, TekTonic have
been superb! Today they increased RAM and disk space for each plan they offer and they passed those increases onto existing customers too! This is something I have rarely seen happen!
Kudos to them from a VERY satisfied and happy customer! I would rec
omend them to anyone

Great VPS Plan

edu2
Ed U.
5/23/08

Adding capacity to our machines with no cost shows that this provider is using their revenue to
make their service better for the users. Very competitive and I have had very little issues with my unmanaged service.

luisg101
Luis G.
5/23/08

Judging from my experience with other hosting providers, TekTonic is a superior company
I've been with them for a couple of years now, and they have definitely become a lot more mature in terms of keeping their customers informed when things happen and handling situations efficiently. Other hosting providers' service usually degrades as they grow;
TekTonic learns and improves. A+

kevind172
Kevin D.
5/23/08

Tektonic is responsive to issues
Occasionally, they provide free plan upgrades to RAM and HD space.

jayr106
Jay r.

Awesome service, awesome price
They were great when i had trouble. The unmetered bandwidth is great.

marcelot5
Marcelo T.
5/23/08

Tektonic have good hardware, plans and support
I have a VPS there is more the two years past and I am very glad..

randyh128
Randy h.
5/5/08

Lots of options: packages from the beginner to the unix administrator
Support is helpful, and they know their stuff! And plus, their hardware is upgraded every once and a while to keep up with the current standards so you dont have to keep switching hosts to get the better deal!

johnm1370
John M.
4/20/08

I've been using TekTonic for about a year now, and they are AWESOME
Great tech support, great prices and great products. Only complaint is the same as many's, lack of communication before a scheduled down time. Highly recommended for mid to large sites!

am222
A M.
4/5/08

Being in the IT business for almost a decade, I have NEVER encountered ANY service provider with
this level of reliability. The Tektonic support team know their stuff inside out, respond to any service related requests or issues almost immediately, and best of all, the service / cost ratio is unbelievable. This is by far the BEST VPS provider I've
ever dealt with, and I'm sure my company will remain their loyal customers for a long time

adminso
Admins o.
4/1/08

We are a very satisfied customer and having at-least 10 individual VPSs with TekTonic
This is the best VPS provider we have ever come across. We would like to thank Matt, Dave and others for the excellent customer service that they have provided to us. We hope we would continue our business relationship for a long time to come.

maxh69
Max H.
3/30/08

Good services and good reliability
I have not had problems with this provider, and coincidently I have used them for much longer than any of my previous VPS providers.

adrianc70
Adrian C.
3/30/08

I am very satisfied with Tektonic's customer support, one of the best from the market
The services are probably among the best also, comparing prices and what you get for that money. Keep up the good work!

markr328
Mark R.
3/30/08

TekTonic is a great provider
I have been using them for the past two years. I am using a unmanaged VPS with non-metered bandwidth. When I do contact support they have always been available and knowledgeable. Overall I am satisfied with their service.
My bigest complaint is the lack of communication when there is an unplanned outage weather it is a
server outage or a backbone outage. Even when there is an outage I have been able to quickly get in touch with them and find out what the problem is.

kendalld9
Kendall D.
3/30/08

A company with a good product range and competitive prices
Their forums are frequently monitored by employee's and threads are usually promptly replied to.
The technical knowledge of their support staff is questionable with completely different answers to the same question have been received more than once.
Their public monitoring report (ht
tp://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/90500/20517) is misleading. Instead of monitoring whether or not customers' servers are available (i.e. service uptime), they monitor whether or not their server are listening on port 22 (ie server uptime)
Tektonic's heart is in the right place, they just need to improve in a few area's before I'd consider deploying commercial web sites with them

youngc21
Young C.
3/30/08

Value and performance in one, I get everything I need for the price I want to pay
Tektonic is AWESOME!

tomasq
Tomas Q.
3/29/08

TekTonic is THE BEST VPS hosting company I have found so far
Their price/performance/reliability was the main factor for my decision about VPS@TekTonic.
Their technical support will never let you down in fact their responses are quick, accurate and helpful.
If you're looking for VPS TekTonic is your best option!

vibs
Vib S.
3/29/08

I've had a TekTonic VPS (Unmetered-1) for a little over a year now
When I got it, I had been looking for shared webhosting and was surprised to find I could get a VPS for about the same cost.
Granted, the Unmetered service means I'm responsible for keeping the software on my VPS up to date and functional, but it also means I can run pretty much
whatever I want to run -- for example Ruby on Rails, Apache Tomcat, Unison over SSH, and Half-Life dedicated server (but not all at the same time.)
The one support e-mail I sent, regarding upgrading the operating system on the VPS, was answered promptly and resolved the same day.
Provided you aren't intending to use the VPS for things like IRC, torrents, or proxies (all prohibited by the Terms of Service) I would recommend TekTonic without hesitation on the basis of my experience

Questions? Get answers from the TekTonic staff and other customers.

TekTonic?