Review of TekTonic

Tel: 866-369-0972

drb11
Dr B.
9/5/18

I have to say the Tektonic team rocks! I am not by any stretch a Linux guru and the team helped me make sure my VPS was up and running. I have to say Sam was awesome to work with and super helpful to get me going. The small is more than a value, and would say if anyone has any questions about service I would be happy to point them in the right direction.

Thank You Sam and Tektonic!!

colleeng46
Colleen G.
4/19/17

I have been with Tektonic for nearly a decade and they have ALWAYS been straight and upfront. I had a tricky config to do, and I was assured that it was possible on my box. It took me a while to actually get around to doing it because I had to find a distraction free block of time. When I finally tried it, I got some incorrect data from a jr. tech suggesting that the thing I wanted to do was not possible on the current box, but Kevin assured me that it was indeed possible, and hung with me in chat for nearly 2 hours until we got it done. And believe me I did about every bone head thing along the way it is possible to do.

mohsint1
Mohsin T.
5/22/16

Its been approx 5 years since i am with tektonic. Im running a hosting company. The most i love about tektonic is thei customer support all the time they are online and ready to take the problem seriously.
They help alot.

Price is also reasonable and its the best value that u get for ur money.

Bestest hosting company i have ever come across. Keep it up guys.

maryw399
mary w.
6/20/15

Perfect Service - Perfect Price - 7x24 Support - Excellent Peoples !!!! more then 4 years i am working with them without any problem Thanks for everything.....

jf108
J F.
7/16/13

I've been with tektonic for nearly a decade. My services are continually being squeezed more and more, while the price stays the same. They simply can't - DONT - compete with others out there.

franks141
Frank S.
12/3/12

ToggleBox.com Review.

Please note. I rarely take the time to write reviews, and when I do its usually to complain.
This is one of my few positive reviews. It is well deserved.
Cannot recommend these guys enough.

We have been using Tektonic's ToggleBox.com cloud servers and cannot tell you how amazed I am. We have been using virtual servers for years now. Have servers all over the net, from linode, to slicehost, to rackspace, to Amazon EC2 and Azure.
In short, we have tried them all.

Before going for yet another cloud provider we had a steep list of requirements. Above all were value, infrastructure and customer service.

We put together a Matrix on how much we spend now, and how it breaks down between different clouds we were using. We broke it down based on CPU, Storage, Ips, and bandwith, and even considered our now expired Amazon Free usage tier.

In every size deployment our dev team came up with, ToggleBox was the best value. Their approach makes sense. Select a bunch of resources, and allocate them between your machines however you want. Its really the way it should be, and the way that it tends to work if you deploy your own Private cloud using expensive software like Hyper-V or Vmware.

Next we looked at infrastructure. We signed up for a small cloud and built up both windows / Linux servers. We tried hard to crash them, without any luck. In areas where other clouds had gotten us stuck (for example networking between vms) toggle box support just kicked in configured our deployment to support those requirements.

With amazon networking is complex. With Azure its impossible. ToggleBox is flexible. Its great!.

The network is fast. The pricing has gone down even since we signed up a few months ago. They dont Nickle and dime, its just good pricing. The bandwidth is fast. All our IP's were fresh and clean.

Right now we run our VMs (both windows / linux on ToggleBox). We dont touch our Amazon / Azure / Rackspace vms. They are all on the todo list to be migrated over to togglebox.

In short. We found a company that is BIG enough to get the job done, but small enough to value our business. ToggleBox treats us like we spend thousands of dollars, even though we barely spend $*** right now.

Thank you tektonic/ ToggleBox.com

Frank B
Villanus

missionb1
Mission B.
12/1/12

Simply outstanding - over and over again.
Prospective customers - you can't go wrong with these guys.
Excellent Tech Support.

ryany14
Ryan Y.
11/2/12

The price you pay for what you get is far better than any other VPS provider I've looked at or worked with, the technical support and sales teams cant do enough to help you every time i have a project needing VPS services i look no further than Tektonic

mohammede20
Mohammed E.
6/19/12

the best hosting ever they created my server and moved my site in 30 minutes ( I have a big website )

and very nice support

ericp126
ERIC P.
12/27/11

Amazing services and customer service
After searching around for months and months I have finally found the perfect host for me and probably almost everyone out there. A key factor to me is for a hosting company to always have someone available on live chat, so far with Togglebox, there has not been 1 time I wasn't able to get the support I needed. (unlike other companies that say th
ey offer 24/7 support) These guys legitimately don't ever sleep! Everyone here is highly trained and know exactly what they are doing and know exactly what they are talking about. Togglebox's prices are fare and very competitive! If you're looking for a excellent hosting company.. look no future, check out these guys plans and speak with 1 of their reps and I am sure they will make you feel as comfortable as they made me!

dianac131
Diana C.
11/29/11

Tektonic is AWESOME!
I am a customer since 1 week.excellent service and support.I am going to move my all servers to TekTonic .Highly recommended.Thank U

kreativf
Kreativ F.
11/25/11

Years and still great business
I own a web design company and host all of my clients sites with Tektonic. The reason i picked them in the first place was price, expecting to the service to be mediocre I was very surprised how great of a service they offer. Highly recommended for small and large scale applications alike.

ahmedn29
Ahmed N.
9/14/11

3 years of excellent service...
It's been almost 3 years since I've been doing business with Tektonic and yet they had provided me a best service then other VPS companies I've dealt with.
I believe, they do deserve to have some of my time to write this review, so thank you very much Matt & Tektonic.
Best wishes,
Ahmed Nitul :)
www.nitul.net

brandonw73
Brandon W.
8/10/11

Down with little reason
They took away their phone support, absolutely no option to pay for it either. My site went down hard, no warning, due to a "power outage". So I guess "Multiple Redundancy" doesn't mean much. I asked them to move my vps to the east coast, "no problem" after the power outage! I'm not happy. I am definitely looking for another solution. After s
everal hours, the only response they can give me is that there is no new news about the "power outage". This (edit: I was upset and said "stupid". I didn't mean that about ratepoint, they seem legitimate, I'm sorry I associated ratepoint with tektonic. I didn't realize that ratepoint was more than just an app on tektonic's site. sorry ratepoint!) ratepoint app wouldn't let me submit my review with 0 stars, so if you see my little star, please take it away for me!!!
My response to "now that things have cooled down":
Definitely, my opinion is even worse. It took many many tickets just to get my dns straightened out. I had to paste into a ticket proof that their dns was wrong, cause their tech support kept closing my tickets saying they fixed it. Tektonic = Fail
Oh, and another thing, you can't blame this on Colo4. I'm not sure of the exact situtation and every detail, but from what I gathered, Tektonic is a customer of Colo4. Colo4 said that the customer should have requested their equipment to be powered from both A and B power feeds, then this would have never happened. But this goes beyond the Outage, Tektonic's support and customer service is terrible.
Update 1
Tektonic "Terminated" my account because I wrote this review! I've contacted the BBB

vickib84
Vicki B.
8/9/11

Five Years, No Worries
It's been so long since I logged in to my control panel that I've had to search my really old mail for my password, not to mention I didn't recognize the site at all (seems I only log in once year). It's actually a good thing - the best servers are those that you don't even notice, because they never give you problems. Their tech support works real
ly fast, and I don't have any complaints at all :)

robb171
Rob B.
8/9/11

Excelente
El servicio de TekTonic es el mejor, sus servidores son estables y por parte del soporte tecnico siempre estan en la mejor disponibilidad de ayudarme rapido y de forma muy profersional, sin olvidar que son muy atentos. Recomendable 100%.

gonzaloe2
Gonzalo E.
7/14/11

super recomendado
simplemente, la mejor comañia de vps con la que e estado, atencion rapida y amable, soporte tecnico muy bueno, si tengo algun problema o duda, me atienden amablemente, muy rapida respuesta y solucion de problemas, servicio tecnico siempre disponible,
simplemente es una maravilla, lo recomiendo ampliamente, tengo 2 vps con ellos,
en verdad si quie
res recibir un buen trato, te recomiendo tektonic.net
english version soon

erics434
Eric S.
7/11/11

Tektonic is best of the this service
When i need a support any problem in my vps, they are help me fastly. They are the best! Thank you tektonic.

tun7
Tu N.
3/18/11

Gran Servicio
Excelente servicio y calidad humana. Tiempos de respuesta muy rapidos y una gran tecnologia.

nanoh1
Nano H.
3/2/11

Great Tech Support!
Hello,
I am a customer,China based. I mainly use Live Chat to get support. I switch my VPS from Ubuntu to CentOS and upgrade to UM2 for I need use their CPanel service. I impressed by their Rapidly, Professional, Friendly, Detail oriented and so on Really 7 X 24!!!. I am very happy to write review here. And I will transfer my other webhosting to he
re. Hope my comment is useful

markh425
Mark H.
2/26/11

Brilliant Service
I have been a customer with TekTonic for about a year now and every day I actually feel happy to have chosen them as my server supplier. Had been with several companies before but TekTonic is by far the best to date. Their technical support team is very polite and helpful. In addition the servers are also extremely reliable and I have never had an
y downtime with them. Was so happy with the service that I received to date that I decided last week to rent another server from them

johnd997
John D.
1/16/11

Fantastic support
Very friendly staff. Good uptime. Everytime I have an issue its fixed very very fast.

carolj135
CAROL J.
11/10/10

Great pricing; good, honest customer service & decent VPS specifications
Couldn't be happier with the service provided.

josephw116
Joseph W.
9/30/10

Great Speed, Instant container creation, affordable cPanel licensing
Fast, Friendly Support. Truly a "no fuss" business solution. A++

ratepointr
RatePoint R.
8/11/10

The support is rock solid and my issue is addressed in under 30 seconds!
Impressive! Recommended! =D

Questions? Get answers from the TekTonic staff and other customers.

TekTonic?