Review of Tektonic.net

Tektonic.net reviews

carolj135
CAROL J.

Great pricing; good, honest customer service & decent VPS specifications
Couldn't be happier with the service provided.

josephw116
Joseph W.

Great Speed, Instant container creation, affordable cPanel licensing
Fast, Friendly Support. Truly a "no fuss" business solution. A++

ratepointr
RatePoint R.
6/29/17

The support is rock solid and my issue is addressed in under 30 seconds!
Impressive! Recommended! =D

roberth617
Robert H.

Outstanding support
Patient, knowledgeable, precise and quick.
Makes my outgoing ISP no names mentioned - there names x&x - where x is a number of your choice)look like the Bozos they are.
Congratulations TEKTONIK for doing it well!

robertos48
Roberto S.
6/29/17

I have been with tektonic for YEARS now, I just upgrade the server as needed, the costumer
support is great, there's always someone there to help, I jumped over many providers since I started my business back in 1999, now more than 10 years later, I have to say TecTonic is the best one I have found, Thank you guys specially Bruce, kudos on a well do
ne job

lindac553
Linda C.

What can I say, Truly excellent
I had a problem with cpanel and open SSL but they had it sorted with in 2 hours on both times. Did not cost me a penny to get it all fixed and the support was excellent with an email saying when it was fixed. I would recommend to anyone!

ericp126
ERIC P.
6/29/17

Amazing services and customer service
After searching around for months and months I have finally found the perfect host for me and probably almost everyone out there. A key factor to me is for a hosting company to always have someone available on live chat, so far with Togglebox, there has not been 1 time I wasn't able to get the support I needed. (unlike other companies that say th
ey offer 24/7 support) These guys legitimately don't ever sleep! Everyone here is highly trained and know exactly what they are doing and know exactly what they are talking about. Togglebox's prices are fare and very competitive! If you're looking for a excellent hosting company.. look no future, check out these guys plans and speak with 1 of their reps and I am sure they will make you feel as comfortable as they made me!

mohammede20
Mohammed E.
6/29/17

the best hosting ever they created my server and moved my site in 30 minutes ( I have a big website )

and very nice support

ryany14
Ryan Y.
6/29/17

The price you pay for what you get is far better than any other VPS provider I've looked at or worked with, the technical support and sales teams cant do enough to help you every time i have a project needing VPS services i look no further than Tektonic

colleeng46
Colleen G.
6/29/17

I have been with Tektonic for nearly a decade and they have ALWAYS been straight and upfront. I had a tricky config to do, and I was assured that it was possible on my box. It took me a while to actually get around to doing it because I had to find a distraction free block of time. When I finally tried it, I got some incorrect data from a jr. tech suggesting that the thing I wanted to do was not possible on the current box, but Kevin assured me that it was indeed possible, and hung with me in chat for nearly 2 hours until we got it done. And believe me I did about every bone head thing along the way it is possible to do.

mohsint1
Mohsin T.
6/29/17

Its been approx 5 years since i am with tektonic. Im running a hosting company. The most i love about tektonic is thei customer support all the time they are online and ready to take the problem seriously.
They help alot.

Price is also reasonable and its the best value that u get for ur money.

Bestest hosting company i have ever come across. Keep it up guys.

maryw399
mary w.
6/29/17

Perfect Service - Perfect Price - 7x24 Support - Excellent Peoples !!!! more then 4 years i am working with them without any problem Thanks for everything.....

jf108
J F.
6/29/17

I've been with tektonic for nearly a decade. My services are continually being squeezed more and more, while the price stays the same. They simply can't - DONT - compete with others out there.

franks141
Frank S.

ToggleBox.com Review.

Please note. I rarely take the time to write reviews, and when I do its usually to complain.
This is one of my few positive reviews. It is well deserved.
Cannot recommend these guys enough.

We have been using Tektonic's ToggleBox.com cloud servers and cannot tell you how amazed I am. We have been using virtual servers for years now. Have servers all over the net, from linode, to slicehost, to rackspace, to Amazon EC2 and Azure.
In short, we have tried them all.

Before going for yet another cloud provider we had a steep list of requirements. Above all were value, infrastructure and customer service.

We put together a Matrix on how much we spend now, and how it breaks down between different clouds we were using. We broke it down based on CPU, Storage, Ips, and bandwith, and even considered our now expired Amazon Free usage tier.

In every size deployment our dev team came up with, ToggleBox was the best value. Their approach makes sense. Select a bunch of resources, and allocate them between your machines however you want. Its really the way it should be, and the way that it tends to work if you deploy your own Private cloud using expensive software like Hyper-V or Vmware.

Next we looked at infrastructure. We signed up for a small cloud and built up both windows / Linux servers. We tried hard to crash them, without any luck. In areas where other clouds had gotten us stuck (for example networking between vms) toggle box support just kicked in configured our deployment to support those requirements.

With amazon networking is complex. With Azure its impossible. ToggleBox is flexible. Its great!.

The network is fast. The pricing has gone down even since we signed up a few months ago. They dont Nickle and dime, its just good pricing. The bandwidth is fast. All our IP's were fresh and clean.

Right now we run our VMs (both windows / linux on ToggleBox). We dont touch our Amazon / Azure / Rackspace vms. They are all on the todo list to be migrated over to togglebox.

In short. We found a company that is BIG enough to get the job done, but small enough to value our business. ToggleBox treats us like we spend thousands of dollars, even though we barely spend $*** right now.

Thank you tektonic/ ToggleBox.com

Frank B
Villanus

missionb1
Mission B.
6/29/17

Simply outstanding - over and over again.
Prospective customers - you can't go wrong with these guys.
Excellent Tech Support.

jacobb113
Jacob B.

Fast servers
True full root access. Friendly support staff that responds quickly. However, I had problems with non-functionality of mail servers, and later what seemed to be a problem with their DNS servers. They responded quickly, but after a few contacts they remained unable to resolve the problems. Since I was paying only for unmanaged VPS
access, it wasn't fair to keep bothering them, but I wasn't able to use the service (need e-mail). So, I had to cancel the account. The kicker was that when I posted an account of my experiences on a webhosting talk website, I was flamed repeatedly by someone who I later learned was tektonic's company president. While I understand his desire to save face and defend his employees, it was not (in my opinion) the most professional way to deal publically with an unsatisfied customer

joans196
Joan S.

Tektonic is rock solid
Support in under 30 seconds for almost any problem, they always seem happy to help. Instead of being cold and impersonal, like most hosting support out there, I feel like they do their best whether I'm paying for "premium" support or not. I'm currently running their third dedicated server plan, loving it. Really nothing negat
ive I can think of

Great VPS Plan

damianf14
Damian F.
6/29/17

I've had a Tektonic VPS for over 2 years, and I've never had a SINGLE issue, not only is stable,
fast and reliable, it's price is superb. I just hope they make someday a rewards program for loyal long time customers! because I'm sticking with my TekTonic VPS!.

ratepointr1
RatePoint R.
6/29/17

The complimentary upgrades to Ram and disk space are very much appreciated
I always had good service and the uptime for my production sites is excellent.

gilsons3
Gilson S.

The Linux VPS at TekTonic is superb
I hope TekTonic could delivery the same quality to Windows VPS soon.

kenb229
Ken B.
6/29/17

I am really impressed by there unmanaged vps service which comes at an price tag of shared
hosting but worth as much as an dedicated one + there talented support team is double bonus.

islamf2
Islam F.
6/29/17

I'm really happy with service they provide and the support is wonderful
No where else you can get this type of service at this price!

garyt95
Gary T.
6/29/17

I've used many hosts and a number of other VPS solutions and I can honestly say, TekTonic have
been superb! Today they increased RAM and disk space for each plan they offer and they passed those increases onto existing customers too! This is something I have rarely seen happen!
Kudos to them from a VERY satisfied and happy customer! I would rec
omend them to anyone

edu2
Ed U.
6/29/17

Adding capacity to our machines with no cost shows that this provider is using their revenue to
make their service better for the users. Very competitive and I have had very little issues with my unmanaged service.

Questions? Get answers from the Tektonic.net staff and other customers.

Tektonic.net?