Review of Tektonic.net

nanoh1
Nano H.

Great Tech Support!
Hello,
I am a customer,China based. I mainly use Live Chat to get support. I switch my VPS from Ubuntu to CentOS and upgrade to UM2 for I need use their CPanel service. I impressed by their Rapidly, Professional, Friendly, Detail oriented and so on Really 7 X 24!!!. I am very happy to write review here. And I will transfer my other webhosting to he
re. Hope my comment is useful

markg394
Mark G.

Brilliant Service
I have been a customer with TekTonic for about a year now and every day I actually feel happy to have chosen them as my server supplier. Had been with several companies before but TekTonic is by far the best to date. Their technical support team is very polite and helpful. In addition the servers are also extremely reliable and I have never had an
y downtime with them. Was so happy with the service that I received to date that I decided last week to rent another server from them

johnd1439
John D.

Fantastic support
Very friendly staff. Good uptime. Everytime I have an issue its fixed very very fast.

jamesf346
James F.

Great pricing; good, honest customer service & decent VPS specifications
Couldn't be happier with the service provided.

josepha77
Joseph A.

Great Speed, Instant container creation, affordable cPanel licensing
Fast, Friendly Support. Truly a "no fuss" business solution. A++

ratepointr234
RatePoint R.
6/29/17
• Updated review

The support is rock solid and my issue is addressed in under 30 seconds!
Impressive! Recommended! =D

“The complimentary upgrades to Ram and disk space are...”
• Previous review

The complimentary upgrades to Ram and disk space are very much appreciated
I always had good service and the uptime for my production sites is excellent.

shirleyx3
Shirley X.

Outstanding support
Patient, knowledgeable, precise and quick.
Makes my outgoing ISP no names mentioned - there names x&x - where x is a number of your choice)look like the Bozos they are.
Congratulations TEKTONIK for doing it well!

mikem881
Mike M.
6/29/17

Tektonic is best of the this service
When i need a support any problem in my vps, they are help me fastly. They are the best! Thank you tektonic.

oliviah56
Olivia H.

What can I say, Truly excellent
I had a problem with cpanel and open SSL but they had it sorted with in 2 hours on both times. Did not cost me a penny to get it all fixed and the support was excellent with an email saying when it was fixed. I would recommend to anyone!

justins202
Justin S.

Fast servers
True full root access. Friendly support staff that responds quickly. However, I had problems with non-functionality of mail servers, and later what seemed to be a problem with their DNS servers. They responded quickly, but after a few contacts they remained unable to resolve the problems. Since I was paying only for unmanaged VPS
access, it wasn't fair to keep bothering them, but I wasn't able to use the service (need e-mail). So, I had to cancel the account. The kicker was that when I posted an account of my experiences on a webhosting talk website, I was flamed repeatedly by someone who I later learned was tektonic's company president. While I understand his desire to save face and defend his employees, it was not (in my opinion) the most professional way to deal publically with an unsatisfied customer

dustinl30
Dustin l.

Tektonic is rock solid
Support in under 30 seconds for almost any problem, they always seem happy to help. Instead of being cold and impersonal, like most hosting support out there, I feel like they do their best whether I'm paying for "premium" support or not. I'm currently running their third dedicated server plan, loving it. Really nothing negat
ive I can think of

kristeno7
Kristen O.
6/29/17

While customizing my operating system on my virtual server I made an error which caused my
server to crash, and it was unable to reboot. I e-mailed TekTonic customer support, and they worked with me over the course of several hours as I described what I had done and they tried to fix it. At the beginning it looked like it was going to require a re
install of the server, but fortunately they were able to figure out a way to resolve the issue without a reinstall. I've used TekTonic's customer support several times, and it's always top notch.

reachb
Reach b.
6/29/17

I rely on tektonic for my webdesign business
They have never let me down. I have moved all of my customers on to tektonic servers. Thank you for your service.

elaizab
Elaiza B.
6/29/17

Great service and reputation!
Their prices are unbeatable and offer great support to their customers!

coleyb
Coley B.

Amazing Host!
Super fast connection speed and very good price. They set up cPanel in close to nothing.
Thanks!

vickil49
Vicki L.

Simple Amazing Services beyond my expectations describes tektonic
net! I have had a vps for quite a while with them and everything is automated! You even have free cPanel with certain packages and the customer support rocks! The prices aren't the lowest but the network/hardware can't be beat! Tektonic Rocks!

gonzaloe2
Gonzalo E.

super recomendado
simplemente, la mejor comañia de vps con la que e estado, atencion rapida y amable, soporte tecnico muy bueno, si tengo algun problema o duda, me atienden amablemente, muy rapida respuesta y solucion de problemas, servicio tecnico siempre disponible,
simplemente es una maravilla, lo recomiendo ampliamente, tengo 2 vps con ellos,
en verdad si quie
res recibir un buen trato, te recomiendo tektonic.net
english version soon

sharonf111
Sharon F.
6/29/17

I have been with Tektonic for nearly a decade and they have ALWAYS been straight and upfront. I had a tricky config to do, and I was assured that it was possible on my box. It took me a while to actually get around to doing it because I had to find a distraction free block of time. When I finally tried it, I got some incorrect data from a jr. tech suggesting that the thing I wanted to do was not possible on the current box, but Kevin assured me that it was indeed possible, and hung with me in chat for nearly 2 hours until we got it done. And believe me I did about every bone head thing along the way it is possible to do.

mohsint1
Mohsin T.
6/29/17

Its been approx 5 years since i am with tektonic. Im running a hosting company. The most i love about tektonic is thei customer support all the time they are online and ready to take the problem seriously.
They help alot.

Price is also reasonable and its the best value that u get for ur money.

Bestest hosting company i have ever come across. Keep it up guys.

gerardp25
Gerard P.
6/29/17

Perfect Service - Perfect Price - 7x24 Support - Excellent Peoples !!!! more then 4 years i am working with them without any problem Thanks for everything.....

courtneyc77
Courtney C.
6/29/17

I've been with tektonic for nearly a decade. My services are continually being squeezed more and more, while the price stays the same. They simply can't - DONT - compete with others out there.

miguelr52
Miguel R.

Excelente
El servicio de TekTonic es el mejor, sus servidores son estables y por parte del soporte tecnico siempre estan en la mejor disponibilidad de ayudarme rapido y de forma muy profersional, sin olvidar que son muy atentos. Recomendable 100%.

frankw80
Frank W.

ToggleBox.com Review.

Please note. I rarely take the time to write reviews, and when I do its usually to complain.
This is one of my few positive reviews. It is well deserved.
Cannot recommend these guys enough.

We have been using Tektonic's ToggleBox.com cloud servers and cannot tell you how amazed I am. We have been using virtual servers for years now. Have servers all over the net, from linode, to slicehost, to rackspace, to Amazon EC2 and Azure.
In short, we have tried them all.

Before going for yet another cloud provider we had a steep list of requirements. Above all were value, infrastructure and customer service.

We put together a Matrix on how much we spend now, and how it breaks down between different clouds we were using. We broke it down based on CPU, Storage, Ips, and bandwith, and even considered our now expired Amazon Free usage tier.

In every size deployment our dev team came up with, ToggleBox was the best value. Their approach makes sense. Select a bunch of resources, and allocate them between your machines however you want. Its really the way it should be, and the way that it tends to work if you deploy your own Private cloud using expensive software like Hyper-V or Vmware.

Next we looked at infrastructure. We signed up for a small cloud and built up both windows / Linux servers. We tried hard to crash them, without any luck. In areas where other clouds had gotten us stuck (for example networking between vms) toggle box support just kicked in configured our deployment to support those requirements.

With amazon networking is complex. With Azure its impossible. ToggleBox is flexible. Its great!.

The network is fast. The pricing has gone down even since we signed up a few months ago. They dont Nickle and dime, its just good pricing. The bandwidth is fast. All our IP's were fresh and clean.

Right now we run our VMs (both windows / linux on ToggleBox). We dont touch our Amazon / Azure / Rackspace vms. They are all on the todo list to be migrated over to togglebox.

In short. We found a company that is BIG enough to get the job done, but small enough to value our business. ToggleBox treats us like we spend thousands of dollars, even though we barely spend $*** right now.

Thank you tektonic/ ToggleBox.com

Frank B
Villanus

missionb1
Mission B.
6/29/17

Simply outstanding - over and over again.
Prospective customers - you can't go wrong with these guys.
Excellent Tech Support.

ryans276
Ryan S.
6/29/17

The price you pay for what you get is far better than any other VPS provider I've looked at or worked with, the technical support and sales teams cant do enough to help you every time i have a project needing VPS services i look no further than Tektonic

Questions? Get answers from the Tektonic.net staff and other customers.

Tektonic.net?