Review of TekTonic

Tel: 866-369-0972

edu2
Ed U.
6/29/17

Adding capacity to our machines with no cost shows that this provider is using their revenue to
make their service better for the users. Very competitive and I have had very little issues with my unmanaged service.

luisg101
Luis G.
6/29/17

Judging from my experience with other hosting providers, TekTonic is a superior company
I've been with them for a couple of years now, and they have definitely become a lot more mature in terms of keeping their customers informed when things happen and handling situations efficiently. Other hosting providers' service usually degrades as they grow;
TekTonic learns and improves. A+

kevind172
Kevin D.
6/29/17

Tektonic is responsive to issues
Occasionally, they provide free plan upgrades to RAM and HD space.

michaelt365
Michael T.
6/29/17

Hello Tektonic,Well first off, I must say the service you offer is superb
Hello Tektonic,
Well first off, I must say the service you offer is superb. I've had very little technical downtime and it's been running extremely stable.
I will admit, there have been a few software issues. Which occurred unexpectedly, and had no association with any changes I had made. They did cause a few issues at times and result in dow
ntime here and there.
However everything now has panned out into a quality service, with quality uptime, at one of the best prices around.
I must also say, the degree to the response time with your support team is fantastic. Not one did I ever have to wait over 24 hours for a reply.
Now the reason why I have revoked a star is because of the quality of support some of the support team supplies. I have noticed some are really good and know exactly what they are doing, where as others are just not so skilled and eventually caused more issues for myself.
Overall, keep up the good work!

jayr106
Jay r.

Awesome service, awesome price
They were great when i had trouble. The unmetered bandwidth is great.

marcelot5
Marcelo T.
6/29/17

Tektonic have good hardware, plans and support
I have a VPS there is more the two years past and I am very glad..

randyh128
Randy h.
6/29/17

Lots of options: packages from the beginner to the unix administrator
Support is helpful, and they know their stuff! And plus, their hardware is upgraded every once and a while to keep up with the current standards so you dont have to keep switching hosts to get the better deal!

johnm1370
John M.
6/29/17

I've been using TekTonic for about a year now, and they are AWESOME
Great tech support, great prices and great products. Only complaint is the same as many's, lack of communication before a scheduled down time. Highly recommended for mid to large sites!

am222
A M.
6/29/17

Being in the IT business for almost a decade, I have NEVER encountered ANY service provider with
this level of reliability. The Tektonic support team know their stuff inside out, respond to any service related requests or issues almost immediately, and best of all, the service / cost ratio is unbelievable. This is by far the BEST VPS provider I've
ever dealt with, and I'm sure my company will remain their loyal customers for a long time

adminso
Admins o.
6/29/17

We are a very satisfied customer and having at-least 10 individual VPSs with TekTonic
This is the best VPS provider we have ever come across. We would like to thank Matt, Dave and others for the excellent customer service that they have provided to us. We hope we would continue our business relationship for a long time to come.

maxh69
Max H.
6/29/17

Good services and good reliability
I have not had problems with this provider, and coincidently I have used them for much longer than any of my previous VPS providers.

adrianc70
Adrian C.
6/29/17

I am very satisfied with Tektonic's customer support, one of the best from the market
The services are probably among the best also, comparing prices and what you get for that money. Keep up the good work!

markr328
Mark R.
6/29/17

TekTonic is a great provider
I have been using them for the past two years. I am using a unmanaged VPS with non-metered bandwidth. When I do contact support they have always been available and knowledgeable. Overall I am satisfied with their service.
My bigest complaint is the lack of communication when there is an unplanned outage weather it is a
server outage or a backbone outage. Even when there is an outage I have been able to quickly get in touch with them and find out what the problem is.

kendalld9
Kendall D.
6/29/17

A company with a good product range and competitive prices
Their forums are frequently monitored by employee's and threads are usually promptly replied to.
The technical knowledge of their support staff is questionable with completely different answers to the same question have been received more than once.
Their public monitoring report (ht
tp://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/90500/20517) is misleading. Instead of monitoring whether or not customers' servers are available (i.e. service uptime), they monitor whether or not their server are listening on port 22 (ie server uptime)
Tektonic's heart is in the right place, they just need to improve in a few area's before I'd consider deploying commercial web sites with them

angelaw218
Angela w.
6/29/17

I've never had an issue with your support team
Most every time, my questions were answered and problems solved. As long as the customer service remains so good, I'll continue as your customer. Thanks alot, Angela

lisak256
Lisa K.

INSANELY GREAT customer service
Helped me move sites from one IP to another in a matter of minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Or not... Don't sign up, I want tektonic all for myself.

dorothym110
Dorothy M.
6/29/17

While customizing my operating system on my virtual server I made an error which caused my
server to crash, and it was unable to reboot. I e-mailed TekTonic customer support, and they worked with me over the course of several hours as I described what I had done and they tried to fix it. At the beginning it looked like it was going to require a re
install of the server, but fortunately they were able to figure out a way to resolve the issue without a reinstall. I've used TekTonic's customer support several times, and it's always top notch.

reachb
Reach b.
6/29/17

I rely on tektonic for my webdesign business
They have never let me down. I have moved all of my customers on to tektonic servers. Thank you for your service.

todds137
Todd S.
6/29/17

Great service and reputation!
Their prices are unbeatable and offer great support to their customers!

coleyb
Coley B.

Amazing Host!
Super fast connection speed and very good price. They set up cPanel in close to nothing.
Thanks!

marye285
MARY E.

Simple Amazing Services beyond my expectations describes tektonic
net! I have had a vps for quite a while with them and everything is automated! You even have free cPanel with certain packages and the customer support rocks! The prices aren't the lowest but the network/hardware can't be beat! Tektonic Rocks!

debbieg134
Debbie G.
6/29/17

Being already for about 8 months with Tektonic makes me believe that excellent service does can
cost reasonable money.
I'll be very unhappy if Tektonic becomes worse - at the moment it's an amazingly comfortable VPS provider.

georgea118
George a.
6/29/17

Very reliable; excellent service and support; and value so great you wonder how they can do it
Highly recommended.

kevinm367
Kevin M.
6/29/17

I can't say enough about Tektonic's customer support
Absolutely FANTASTIC. Every time I had a problem they were super nice worked it out for me every almost on the spot. And the times I had more serious problem (through no fault of theirs), they went way above and beyond what they had to do to help me Any other place would have just said "we're ver
y sorry about your problem, but there is nothing we can do"
And as far as reliability and performance - flawless. I've recommend them to friends who now use them, and have much the same to say about them. You can't go wrong with these guys

tylerf34
Tyler F.

I've been a customer for TekTonic for several years, I have 3 VPS's with them
I found out today they logged into my VPS and commented out a very important process, a process that has been running for years, which killed my DNS server and affected over 30k domains. I had no notification they did this, I found out when everything went offline.
Very unprofessional. Do not trust them with anything important.

Questions? Get answers from the TekTonic staff and other customers.

TekTonic?