Review of Tek-Micro

Tel: 1-888-501-5746
info@tek-micro.com

raechelh1
6/7/16

This company provided the product I needed (MSOffice 2010) at almost half the price! I found that their link for the software download did not work but all I did was go on the MS Office website, use their download and when prompted to enter my Keycode, I entered the code and MS Office was up and running. If you have a really old, antiquated operating system make sure which version of the software will work. I think anyone who has trouble downloading Tek-Micro products probably does not know what they are doing. The customer service response time was excellent. You cannot blame the software if you are too lame to load it. I plan on buying another key code right now for my other new computer. Thanks for the great prices!

beths67
5/1/16

I bought an older version of Microsoft Office and when the license code didn't work, I attempted to work with a customer service representative to resolve the issue. Not only did that process last much longer than it should, the other code they gave me did not work either. I'm just glad I was only out $60 as opposed to hundreds which I have heard other people have lost. Do not buy from this site!

eastc1
1/5/16

Best price I could find in fact almost half than anywhere else. Quick response from customer service department when I had questions. I'd highly recommend.

olsonw
1/5/16

Website was easy to use. Genuine product code at affordable price. Responsive, friendly customer service. Worth the shift from my favorite online shop.

jenkinsl
1/4/16

Download and installation were both easy and continuous. Thank you for the very good service- first rate all the way!

diyg
1/4/16

I was satisfied that I received my product key way sooner than I was told.

myersl
1/4/16

Convenient. License key was delivered instantaneously. Great pricing and the experience had been great!

taylorg25
1/3/16

Excellent service, pricing and overall experience!

nelh
1/3/16

Speediest and easiest purchase and installation processes. Two thumbs up!

parkere
1/3/16

Found the version easily and quickly at a great value. Downloading completed smoothly without a single issue.

morriss24
1/3/16

There can't be easier and more straightforward order process than I experienced on this online seller. Authentic product key at its best price. Great company!

bellc3
1/3/16

Pleased with the software seems to be working like it should after registration. Everything happened in an hour! I had hoped for a cheaper price for what I needed and I found it here hence the great savings!

anjetg
12/28/15

The link provided worked for downloading. Although the initial key didn't work right away, the tech guy was prompt to respond and the problem was resolved at once. Satisfied both with the price and service. I'm for sure coming back for more orders.

marb6
12/28/15

Best value. Download went through on my first try. The installation went well also with the instructions provided. This is a case of going beyond expectations.

koef
12/28/15

Cheapest price points. Order was accurately filled in less than an hour. The rep I worked with for download process was helpful and nice, it installed easier after.

janeyd1
12/28/15

Pleasing experience as usual. Worth coming back with their amazing price that spelled amazing discount plus fulfillment of order was timely.

haroldn5
12/28/15

Easy, smooth and fast purchase experience. Seamless download. Excellent overall!

notgere
12/27/15

Easy to search, competitive prices, easy ordering. They emailed my order at once and I was good to go. At the end of it all, the almost 30% discount in price wouldn't make me go somewhere else next time.

masonp15
12/27/15

Website very easy to use. Lowest price online based on my price search. Responsive and friendly customer service which is now rare. Download instruction was sent along with everything for me to have a smooth process and I actually did. Thank you.

perrye6
12/27/15

Absolutely fast download. Quick delivery of product key.

vertsk
12/27/15

Order was processed very quickly and in my case it was also delivered really swiftly.

likzae
12/27/15

I was very pleased with how instantly they sent the key to register the MS Office I bought from them. No issues to report.

rincem
12/22/15

Prices are a lot better than other sources offering the same version. Software download was made clear by the direction they sent. Great online shop!

antyd
12/22/15

Efficient and fast. Decent price and I only had to wait for few minutes for the product to arrive which was phenomenal.

polov2
12/21/15

Amazingly quick sending and incredibly low price.

Well I believe that question is best answered byTek-micro themselves, I don't know how authentic their products are, I just know it worked for me when I down loaded it, and you have to get ahold of the 'right'person because some times in the past, I have had questions and have used their chat they have on their website, and most of the ppl knew what they were talking about, but a couple of ppl didn't, but overall, I accomplished my goal which was to get windows8.1 up and running on my macbook pro.

By Sharon S.

Questions? Get answers from the Tek-Micro staff and other customers.

Tek-Micro?