Tefal UK

Trustpilot
1.5 / 5
Reviews.io
1 / 5

Tefal UK has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tefal UK ranks 23rd among Cooking Other sites.

How would you rate Tefal UK?

“Absolutely brilliant”

Becky G.
3/24/21

Absolutely brilliant, no more storage priblems, no more handles sticking out all angles and jamming in the drawer. I'm a fan of heavy saucepans normally, but find it difficult to lift them now. Easy to clean.

“Awful, Awful, Awful customer service! AVOID!”

kevin m.
11/25/20

I bought a Tefal XL Optigrill in July 2018 and arrived in August 2018. It was used once per week at most, and more often more like once per month. In July 2020 the machine started belting out smoke every time it was turned on. Everything was taken apart, cleaned of grease (not that there was much there) and put back together, but the smoke continued. In August I got round to contacting Tefal. TWO months later they got back to me. At that point the item was in the local recycling centre. My wife (who is the only one who feels the need to have this item in our home) asked me to order a new one. I then received communication from Tefal looking for the receipts... which I sent to them. Shockingly, they said they could do nothing about it as the warranty exceeded the two years by one week (from when I received it to when I contacted Tefal). They offered for me to post it to a local maintenance centre (on my own dime, which would have cost £30 one way, as the nearest maintenance centre is 300 miles away, in what is 'technically' a different country). I advised that this was ridiculous, as I'd have to pay for the return post of another £30+ and the cost of parts and repair) and the fact it took them TWO MONTHS to get back to me, meant that I no longer had the appliance anyway! I was and still am irate about their petty decision that one week outside the warranty nullified it. I'm also irate about how long it took for anyone to communicate with me. To add insult to injury, they offered me 25% off any other item should I buy a Tefal appliance. I will only ever buy an appliance from any other manufacturer in the future! Shame on you Tefal... shame on you!

beckyg118
March 24th, 2021

kevinm827
November 25th, 2020

I will only ever buy an appliance from any other manufacturer in the future!
Shame on you Tefal... shame on you!

Questions? Get answers from the Tefal UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tefal UK?

Have a question about Tefal UK?