Review of TeeShirtPalace

TeeShirtPalace reviews

29419 Six Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48152, United States
Tel: #: 1-844-T-Palace (1-844-872-5223)
support@teeshirtpalace.com

rona170
5/23/19

Ordered eight shirts for well over $100. I ordered different sizes because I had not ordered from them before, thinking I could just return if it didn't fit, and exchange it for the size that works for me. I ended up keeping one shirt and sent the others back. They rejected my return because they said the shirts smelled worn. 4 OF THE 7 SHIRTS WERE STILL IN THE ORIGINAL CLEAR PLASTIC PACKAGING! I had not even taken them out of the bags because I knew they wouldn't fit, so I didn't even try them on. They are LIARS and they are THIEVES! I called them out on the fact that some of them were in their original packaging and they said they would get back to me but never did. The shirts did not smell they just didn't want to do a refund. And it's stupid because I was going to buy them again in the size that I knew worked. Stay away..

johannah28
4/5/19

WE ORDERED A SHIRT AND PAID ALMOST $14 DOLLARS FOR SHIPMEMTN DUE TO MY DAUGHTER NEEDING THE SHIRT FOR SCHOOL , THE SHIRT WAS NEVER DELIVERED CONSIDERING WE PAID SO MUCH FOR FAST SHIPMENT, WHEN MY HUSBAND CALLED HE WAS TREATED LIKE THEY DID NOT CARE THIS PEOPLE DID NOT EVEN APOLISE FOR WHAT THEY DID.

nicoleh236
12/14/18

This company is just simply terrible. No one should order from here as the product quality is poor and the customer response and service is even worse. I have been trying for over a week to obtain a return label for a defective item. I have had to file a claim with the Better Business Bureau to get this resolved. It is truly unbelievable that this company in is business in any capacity.

tedk80
12/13/18

TeeShirtPalac or TShirt Palace (whatever they call themselves) must be run by criminal incompetents. I paid (including shipping) $28.89 for a 4XL navy blue classic men's tee with the "8645" imprint on it. What I got was a very badly printed "8645", light-weight gray MEDIUM sized long-sleeved "hoodie" with draw-strings - the right imprint (even if the printing was of execrable quality) but wrong on every other count. I have tried for days to get a hold of them via email and no response. I finally tried to call them today at the number on their site and got a recording of a woman's voice saying she was not a tee-shirt store and to please direct my call elsewheere. Obviously a fly-by night scam of some sort, so I must kiss my hope of a refund goodbye.

krystleb3
3/29/18

The print on the shirt was very bad quality and I expected more of a feminine fit. Looks like a little boys shirt. Stiff material. Not worth the price I paid. Pretty disappointed. I was really excited for the shirt

ri9530
12/19/16

Don't expect to receive the shirt that is shown on the website. Their customer service is absolutely horrific.

lorij25
12/15/16

I accidently submitted my purchase without entering in my discount code, I called Teeshirtpalace and spoke with a woman named "Julia" or "Julie" she immediately applied the coupon to my sale and before my payment was taken out, the discount was applied! Amazing! I dont usually write reviews ,but this was just such a great experience I had to share!

I now firmly believe they are a scam operation of some sort. Poor quality and wrong items shipped, are just the tip of the iceburg.

By Ted K.

It's not easy at all. Impossible. I tried several time by email and once by phone. I never got any response at all.

By Ted K.
Questions? Get answers from the TeeShirtPalace staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TeeShirtPalace