Review of TeeShirtPalace

TeeShirtPalace reviews

29419 Six Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48152, United States
Tel: #: 1-844-T-Palace (1-844-872-5223)
support@teeshirtpalace.com

nicoleh236
12/14/18

This company is just simply terrible. No one should order from here as the product quality is poor and the customer response and service is even worse. I have been trying for over a week to obtain a return label for a defective item. I have had to file a claim with the Better Business Bureau to get this resolved. It is truly unbelievable that this company in is business in any capacity.

tedk80
12/13/18

TeeShirtPalac or TShirt Palace (whatever they call themselves) must be run by criminal incompetents. I paid (including shipping) $28.89 for a 4XL navy blue classic men's tee with the "8645" imprint on it. What I got was a very badly printed "8645", light-weight gray MEDIUM sized long-sleeved "hoodie" with draw-strings - the right imprint (even if the printing was of execrable quality) but wrong on every other count. I have tried for days to get a hold of them via email and no response. I finally tried to call them today at the number on their site and got a recording of a woman's voice saying she was not a tee-shirt store and to please direct my call elsewheere. Obviously a fly-by night scam of some sort, so I must kiss my hope of a refund goodbye.

krystleb3
3/29/18

The print on the shirt was very bad quality and I expected more of a feminine fit. Looks like a little boys shirt. Stiff material. Not worth the price I paid. Pretty disappointed. I was really excited for the shirt

ri9530
12/19/16

Don't expect to receive the shirt that is shown on the website. Their customer service is absolutely horrific.

lorij25
12/15/16

I accidently submitted my purchase without entering in my discount code, I called Teeshirtpalace and spoke with a woman named "Julia" or "Julie" she immediately applied the coupon to my sale and before my payment was taken out, the discount was applied! Amazing! I dont usually write reviews ,but this was just such a great experience I had to share!

I now firmly believe they are a scam operation of some sort. Poor quality and wrong items shipped, are just the tip of the iceburg.

By Ted K.

It's not easy at all. Impossible. I tried several time by email and once by phone. I never got any response at all.

By Ted K.
Questions? Get answers from the TeeShirtPalace staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TeeShirtPalace