TeeShirtPalace

TeeShirtPalace has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TeeShirtPalace also ranks 175th among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with TeeShirtPalace are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Horrible customer service, lack of urgency when shipping and the quality is so/so.
How would you rate TeeShirtPalace?

“AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE- TEE SHIRT PALACE”

Lori J.
12/15/16

I accidently submitted my purchase without entering in my discount code, I called Teeshirtpalace and spoke with a woman named "Julia" or "Julie" she immediately applied the coupon to my sale and before my payment was taken out, the discount was applied! Amazing! I dont usually write reviews ,but this was just such a great experience I had to share!

“Do not buy from here!!!”

Valerie T.
5/22/20

They don't send you anything!!! They steal your money!!! This place needs to be shut down!!! You will not get any reply when you email or call them!!! I currently have a dispute with PayPal so I will get my money back. These guys are a waste of your time!!!

customer service (5)
valeriet130
May 22nd, 2020
jessicab1111
January 28th, 2020
The quality is AWFUL and their customer service is even WORSE. I called about a package that I never received and the woman I talked to had the audacity to get snarky and sarcastic with me! I was perfectly polite and explained the situation and to be honest I wasn't even upset at that point. Then to add insult to injury, I asked if instead of them trying to resend the package if they could just refund my money to which she replied that they would charge me 20% of the price of the shirt because it's technically returned merchandise!!! This company is a total scam with nasty, disgruntled employees...do not order from them!
lezab
May 7th, 2020
I'm so disappointed, I ordered 3 shirts for Cinco de Mayo that said Cinco de meoww. Seeing we're sheltering in place, we were looking forward to wearing our cute shirts for our dinner in. When I purchased it clearly stated they would arrive between May 1-4. It said nothing about delays or possibility of it going beyond the 4th. If that was the case, i would NEVER have ordered from here. Sadly enough I got my shirts the 6th....I guess we can wear ours next year, but my daughter's 12 month onsie won't fit her again and I am not bothering to send it back since they charge a 20% restocking fee. Horrible customer service, lack of urgency when shipping and the quality is so/so. Thank god I ordered a large, the tanks run small for women. Either way, after having an uneventful email exchange with customer service, I won't be ever ordering again. Lame.
lorij25
December 15th, 2016
eoinm19
February 9th, 2020
Ordered a T-shirt and after it not arriving I contacted customer service and asking where my parcel was and they weren't helpful at all. After another week of my parcel not arriving I asked for a refund and they are refusing to respond to me. It's been a month and still haven't received my parcel
shannonc394
October 23rd, 2019
Unless you're going for that Carnival Funhouse Mirror look, you'd do well to steer clear of this company. They printed a logo on a sweatshirt that begins under my right armpit and continues at a 30 degree angle up to my left shoulder. Careless, clueless, sloppy, chancers. save your money - shop elsewhere.
rbgs
June 26th, 2019
I found this site to be blatantly plagiarizing and ripping off my unique t-shirt designs. Apparently they are getting ahead on other people's dime. This is illegal.
tedk80
December 13th, 2018
TeeShirtPalac or TShirt Palace (whatever they call themselves) must be run by criminal incompetents. I paid (including shipping) $28.89 for a 4XL navy blue classic men's tee with the "8645" imprint on it. What I got was a very badly printed "8645", light-weight gray MEDIUM sized long-sleeved "hoodie" with draw-strings - the right imprint (even if the printing was of execrable quality) but wrong on every other count. I have tried for days to get a hold of them via email and no response. I finally tried to call them today at the number on their site and got a recording of a woman's voice saying she was not a tee-shirt store and to please direct my call elsewheere. Obviously a fly-by night scam of some sort, so I must kiss my hope of a refund goodbye.
nicoleh236
December 14th, 2018
This company is just simply terrible. No one should order from here as the product quality is poor and the customer response and service is even worse. I have been trying for over a week to obtain a return label for a defective item. I have had to file a claim with the Better Business Bureau to get this resolved. It is truly unbelievable that this company in is business in any capacity.
talym
July 23rd, 2019
I contacted them about my order before they shipped it - the shipping address was going to be outdated by the time they actually shipped the package, so I asked them to ship the package to the new address. They agreed to do so, but still shipped the package to the old address. They then wouldn't respond to my emails for weeks. They only replied after I contacted my credit card company to dispute the transaction. They then said they would ship the package again to the correct address, which took weeks. When they finally sent it, the package contained only part of the order. At this point, I was tired of dealing with them and asked to return the order and be done with it all. They then deducted shipping and a 20% restocking fee from my refund (e.g. charging me 20% to restock items they never sent me since they sent me an incomplete order!)
Their customer service is awful, hardly responsive, rude, and difficult. Would NEVER purchase from again and would recommend people stay away.
rona170
May 23rd, 2019
Ordered eight shirts for well over $100. I ordered different sizes because I had not ordered from them before, thinking I could just return if it didn't fit, and exchange it for the size that works for me. I ended up keeping one shirt and sent the others back. They rejected my return because they said the shirts smelled worn. 4 OF THE 7 SHIRTS WERE STILL IN THE ORIGINAL CLEAR PLASTIC PACKAGING! I had not even taken them out of the bags because I knew they wouldn't fit, so I didn't even try them on. They are LIARS and they are THIEVES! I called them out on the fact that some of them were in their original packaging and they said they would get back to me but never did. The shirts did not smell they just didn't want to do a refund. And it's stupid because I was going to buy them again in the size that I knew worked. Stay away..
johannah28
April 5th, 2019
WE ORDERED A SHIRT AND PAID ALMOST $14 DOLLARS FOR SHIPMEMTN DUE TO MY DAUGHTER NEEDING THE SHIRT FOR SCHOOL , THE SHIRT WAS NEVER DELIVERED CONSIDERING WE PAID SO MUCH FOR FAST SHIPMENT, WHEN MY HUSBAND CALLED HE WAS TREATED LIKE THEY DID NOT CARE THIS PEOPLE DID NOT EVEN APOLISE FOR WHAT THEY DID.
ri9530
December 19th, 2016
Don't expect to receive the shirt that is shown on the website. Their customer service is absolutely horrific.
krystleb3
March 29th, 2018
The print on the shirt was very bad quality and I expected more of a feminine fit. Looks like a little boys shirt. Stiff material. Not worth the price I paid. Pretty disappointed. I was really excited for the shirt

Big time scam they send you nothing and just take your money!!! Good thing I used PayPal and not my credit card

By Valerie T.