Tedify.org

Tedify.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tedify.org ranks 297th among Blog sites.

How would you rate Tedify.org?

“I actually haven't looked at this website in great...”

T N.
7/6/10

I actually haven't looked at this website in great depth. It bills itself as a TED tribute website (independent of TED). By collecting talks that are along the same lines, it supposedly makes it easier to hear talks that follow a sequence or the same topic. I think TED might do a better job of that though.

tn1
1,756 helpful votes
July 6th, 2010

I had absolutely no idea what this was about. I thought Ted was a person, and then there was a link to Ted Fellows, which was definitely a person's name, only it isn't. They aren't. I may be alone in not having heard about Ted, but if not, here's an explanation: http://www.ted.com/pages/view/id/5 The 'talk of your life in 18 minutes', interesting concept. Now if I could only write the posting of my life in just 18 words.

By Chris O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tedify.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tedify.org?

Have a question about Tedify.org?