How would you rate Technopolis.bg?

“Technopolis has no Customer Support. Not at all!”

Whistle B.
5/2/21

I bought a fan online. After receiving it I immediately noticed (I have assembled many fans) that the iron tube that needs to go in between the bottom stand and the fan itself was missing. It is not inside the bottom part, not inside the top part. And not separate in the box. I also tried if the parts might fit together without the tube. They don't. Another part, the tap to hold the fan, doesn't screw (the screwthread is damaged). I contacted their support of Technopolis. Photos included. The answer, "I have to go to a shop so they can assemble it for me" (in other words, I am too stupid to assemble it myself). Sorry, I am not going to a shop after buying something online, so I told them this. Only to get the answer to how to assemble it. Talking about the iron tube (which is missing!) etc. etc. This company is not worth buying anything at all. Because when you need help there isn't any. My decision, I threw it in the bin. And never will buy anything again from them. Worst, worst customer service ever.

whistleb4
May 2nd, 2021

I contacted their support of Technopolis. Photos included.

Tip for consumers:
When you suspect normal Customer Support. Skip this company!