Taylorgowns.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

1 star

serenav1
7/14/14

The dress was perfect and true to size. Very cute and the picture doesn't do this dress justice!

jovannaw
7/11/14

This is the second dress purchased and have found the qualtity of workmanship on both occassions to be fantastic. The second dress was purchased for my daughters ball, the dress was stress free and quickly delivered. I have recommend your site to many of my friends.

jolenet
7/9/14

I ordered this dress for a wedding after looking all over town and on the internet. My sister directed me to this site and I was very impressed with the variety of dresses that they offered. Being 59 years old with figure flaws that I wanted to hide rather than accentuate this dress fit the bill perfectly. It has just the right touch of elegance without being strapless or sleeveless. Time can be cruel to women...especially on their upper arms.
My dress fit perfectly and I was able to order this with custom tailoring which I believe is no longer possible. If I could change one thing about it...it would be the length. I've seen in other reviews that their dresses were a bit long and although the length on mine is fine I would have liked for it to be maybe an inch longer so that I could wear a higher heel and the dress would just barely touch the ground. But you can see in the picture that it isn't much above the ground and I am wearing a heel that is probably about 3 inches. The workmanship on the dress is just excellent. All seams are finished beautifully and it fits like a dream. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will purchase again from this company in a heartbeat. I'm glad that I've found this site and plan to use it again when I have an occasion that calls for something dressy. Much better than driving all over town looking at the same 3 dresses in 50 different stores.

lis1210
7/7/14

The most beautifully made dress! I love the colour and the design. This dress met all our expectations. Came on time was clean and fit great. Very beautiful dress. I loved it at first sight! Thanks you very much, Taylorgowns.co.uk!

angeliat
6/29/14

Very cool prom dress, fit very well. Fabric feels expensive and moves well. Got many compliments. Would recommend Taylorgowns many times.

Questions? Get answers from the Taylorgowns.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Taylorgowns.co.uk