Review of Tax Reminder

Incline Village, NV 89450

1 Review From Our Community

nickh21
11/11/15

I live in Nevada and run a small business. The tax folks used to send out forms every quarter like the Employers Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report and they served as a reminder for me to get my filings in. But this last year they stopped doing that, apparently to save paper even though the morons still require you to print out and send paper in.

So after missing the deadline for my Modified Business Tax Return and one of the quarterly contribution reports and getting nasty letters and fines from the Nevada tax authorities, I started looking around for a solution to help me remember. I found Tax Reminder and liked that they not only send out reminders for the Nevada and IRS forms I need to file, but also keep the information for each form up-to-date so I know I'm sending in the right stuff. Also they've got a filing history feature where I can mark the forms I've filed - something that has come in handy since I have a hard time remember what I've sent and haven't.

So I strongly recommend them for other DIY small business owners like me who want a bit of help remembering which forms to file and when to file them!

Tip for consumers: Definitely check out the filing history - its a handy feature.

Questions? Get answers from the Tax Reminder staff and other customers.

Tax Reminder?