Discount Tax Forms reviews

Tel: 877.824.2458
service@discounttaxforms.com

mariek88
1/28/19

We had been ordering a generic tax folder from another company for years. When we went to order from them this year, their price had hiked so much that we decided to look for another company to handle our folder needs. That's when we found Discount Tax Forms. We were able to order a tax folder that was custom printed with our logo for a better price than the generic folders we were used to ordering. After I ordered, they called me because I had questions. We talked about what we were wanting, went back and forth on the logo and then quickly received a proof via email. The staff was very professional. We just received our order and the folders are even nicer than what I expected. The printing is crisp. Our logo is perfect and the overall presentation is very professional. Thank you for getting the folders to us so quickly and so professionally.

connieg61
1/23/18

I was in a bind and needed certain tax forms fairly quickly for a small business. Never heard of discounttaxforms.com prior to this. The customer service rep was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me out. The forms arrived very quickly, at a good price, and they worked great with my Quickbooks software.

annm64
1/8/15

I couldn't be more impressed with this company. I ordered forms and was having a software issue. The owner personally called me right away and had a local expert quickly fix my issue. Personal service not often seen these days.

Questions? Get answers from the Discount Tax Forms staff and other customers.

Discount Tax Forms?